Empty page 'Firewall: NAT: Port Forward' when Read-Only rights
Not a Bug
Hi,To reproduce the issue :
- add a NAT Port Forward rule with admin account
- add a new user "john" (no group member)
- edit this user and add right for "WebCfg - Firewall: NAT: Port Forward page"
- disconnect admin and connect with "john"
- go to Firewall > NAT
- there is no rule, it's empty
To see the rule you have to add "WebCfg - Firewall: NAT: Port Forward: Edit page". But if you want to add Read-Only Access there is no way to do this ?