Alias copy, sort, search/replace functions
Aliases / Tables
For example: copy one alias (the content of course) into another alias (like in FW rules), sort alias, filter alias, search and replace within alias.
- Category set to Rules / NAT
- Subject changed from More copy/sort functionality -> efficiency to Alias copy, sort, search/replace functions
Sorting is possible now (click column headers) but the copy and search/replace are still desirable features to add.
- Category changed from Rules / NAT to Aliases / Tables
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
alias copy function works as expected on 2.5.0.a.20200617.1250
Also available in: Atom