interfaces_vlan.php: Clicking on "Cancel" deletes VLAN
Just another small bug from VLAN delete confirmation dialog (see Bug #5541). If one clicks on trash icon, the delete confirmation dialog is shown. Clicking on "cancel" still deletes the VLAN as same way as clicking on "OK". The VLAN is deleted everytime, despite the button choosen.
Seen on 2.3.2_1.
- Subject changed from Clicking on "Cancel" deletes VLAN to interfaces_vlan.php: Clicking on "Cancel" deletes VLAN
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Automatic confirmation suppressed and manual confirm substituted.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Category set to Interfaces
- Target version set to 2.3.3
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom