Alias name change after input errors does not work
1) Edit an existing Alias that is used in a Rule/NAT etc - e.g. oldaliasname
2) Change the name - e.g. newaliasname
3) Change some IP address in the alias to an invalid string (so there will be input validation error(s) reported)
4) Press Save - the input validation errors are displayed
5) Fix up the invalid IP address to make it valid
6) Press Save again
Uses of oldaliasname in Rules/NAT/etc will be updated to newaliasname
oldaliasname remains in Rules/NAT/etc
errors are reported loading the rules
The problem is that on the first attempted Save, the code remembers "newaliasname" as if it was the "oldaliasname", and on the 2nd Save it does not think that the name has changed.
Can be reproduced on 2.3.* and 2.4 the same way.