openvpn and port 0
if (empty($value ...
so when passing zero to it complains
(because empty(0) is FALSE):
"The field 'Local port' must contain a valid port, ranging from 0 to 65535"
While I would want it to check for not 0,
the above says zero is okay and the
vpn_openvpn_server.php addInput form for it allows it.
make fix in both places.
#1 Updated by Jim Pingle 6 months ago
- Category changed from VPN to OpenVPN
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to 2.4.0
- Affected Version set to All
- Affected Architecture set to All
Server shouldn't allow 0, but for clients, 0 is the same as blank/empty so that's OK. Needs to reflect the proper range for server ports.