openvpn wizard reused settings cause wrong defaults
This is a wizards behavior which can cause confusion or mistake.
A wizard saves its settings to config.xml
and if you use the wizard again it may prepopulate fields.
So if you use the wizard once to setup an LDAP server
the later setup a RADIUS server, it may have the 389 port number
(for LDAP) for the RADIUS port setup. Even though it has
the correct number in note below, the common usage for pfSense is
to prepopulate with defaults. In this case, the field is wrong.
In the OpenVPN wizard, if the user chooses a different auth server type, clear out stored settings so the wizard does not pre-fill bad info. Fixes #7569
- Category changed from VPN to OpenVPN
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to 2.4.0
- Affected version set to All
- Affected Architecture set to All
- Subject changed from openvon wizard reused settings cause wrong defaults to openvpn wizard reused settings cause wrong defaults
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom