openvpn client resolv-retry infinite issues
vpn_openvpn_client.php and /etc/inc/openvpn.inc
Has checkbox to enable "Infinitely resolve server"
but the resolv-retry infinite config is used also if is a client. This is a client.
In addition, OpenVPN 2.3 has this enabled
by default. I don't see anything here to set it to 0 (zero) to
To explain a different way, the config.xml has:
<resolve_retry></resolve_retry> while the openvpn$NUM.conf still has:
I suggest getting rid of it of the feature since is default behavior
and is always set here.
Or if you keep make it so unchecked means is "0" and don't set by
default for client too.
(I noticed this while working on my book.
My list of bugs is at http://reedmedia.net/books/pfsense/bugs.html )
Updated by Jim Pingle over 6 years ago
- Category changed from VPN (Multiple Types) to OpenVPN
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to 2.4.0
- Affected Version set to All
- Affected Architecture All added
- Affected Architecture deleted (
Looks like we can remove it since it's been forced on for clients for some time now (~3 years).