system_authservers delete UI bugs
1) In system_authservers, have a list of at least 3 extra auth servers defined, and Local Database will be at the end of the list.
2) Delete the 1ist entry in the list - it is deleted fine
3) Problem - the edit and delete buttons are missing from the auth server in the row above "Local Database"
4) Edit one of the auth servers that has an edit button
5) Problem - a different auth server is opened for editing than the one that you clicked
(and similar problem if you use delete)
Root cause: the local array of auth servers used to build the page for display is not correctly closed up to reflect the entry just deleted from the config.