1:1 NAT: Destination IP Alias not displayed as web link
If you define a 1:1 NAT rule with a destination IP (source/destination match) this destination IP may be an alias. In the overview table this alias is not shown as the usual link to the target alias object. Working good example of the desired behaviour is the firewall rules overview.
built on Mon Jul 10 13:15:04 CDT 2017
- Assignee set to Steve Beaver
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version set to 2.4.0
Added alias pop-over and revised enabled/disabled display
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Target version changed from 2.4.0 to 2.4.1
I still don't see alias details when using an alias as a destination. Just the word, no special formatting/display/link.
Not critical, moving forward.
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Target version changed from 2.4.1 to 2.4.0
Looks good now (was missing from RELENG_2_4_0 so not in 2.4-RC snaps)
Also available in: Atom