User Manager deletes non-selected users
The User Manager seems to delete non-selected (wrong) users when using the 'red' delete button on the bottom of the Users page. It seems that, after deleting one or more users, a hard page refresh is required first, else it somehow uses the next user ID on the users page.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to System > User Manager > Users
2. Add 3 users, for example: aaa, bbb, ccc
3. Select user 'aaa' and use the red delete button (the one at the bottom)
4. Now select user 'bbb' and again, use the red delete button
5. The result is: "User ccc successfully deleted."
If you would have selected user 'ccc' in step 4, it would try to delete the admin user, which luckily is not possible.
This also happens if you select/delete multiple users. I ran into this because it deleted 3 users i didn't select.
Software i used to test:
- pfSense: 2.3.4-RELEASE-p1 (amd64)
- Chrome 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- Firefox 54.0.1 (64-bit)