Support ``0`` CIDR mask for IGMP Proxy networks
I don't know if this CiDR notation is appropriate from a security point of view. But it appears that you can not setup a CIDR combination for 0.0.0.0/0 for either the upstream or downstream interfaces on igmpproxy configuration webpage.
Updated by Viktor Gurov about 2 years ago
Updated by Jim Pingle about 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from igmpproxy.conf: can't set CIDR to 0.0.0.0/0 to Support ``0`` CIDR mask for IGMP Proxy networks
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
- Target version set to 2.6.0
- Plus Target Version set to 22.01
- Affected Version deleted (
The Gitlab link is private and intended for internal review, it's not public yet. Once we merge the PR it will be visible in Github and Redmine publicly.