IE 11 - Headers of tables almost not visible when no entries made
I noticed several times in the pfSense GUI that on pages where there no entries yet, the headers of the tables are not fully visible when viewing them with Internet Explorer 11 (update version 11.0.47).
They seems to be placed in a frame with scrollbars.
Example pictures added
When using Firefox 56.0 however I did not see this behaviour (not tested with other browsers)
- Target version set to 2.4.2
- Assignee set to Steve Beaver
- Assignee changed from Steve Beaver to Stephen Jones
Assigned to sjones (Has access to IE11)
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Looks fine on latest 2.4.2 win10 ie 11
The same w/o entries
Confirmed, loaded the new css in 2.4.1 and is working fine now.
no more scrollbars and headers visible for tables without entries
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom