Firewall Rule IPv6 Gateway Cannot Be Selected
When there are multiple IPv6 gateways on a system an IPv6 firewall Rule can only be initially created with either the default gateway or IPv4 gateway options.
Once this firewall rule has been saved it can then be edited exposing the IPv6 gateways to be selected.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Assignee set to Steve Beaver
The GUI part appears correct but it's storing an incorrect value into config.xml and the gateway isn't reflected in the resulting rule in /tmp/rules.debug
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom