Remote Logging Options and IPv6
I dare say that I have found a bug in version 2.4.2-RELEASE (amd64).
When setting up syslog forwarding in the "Remote Logging Options" I can
choose IPv6 as "IP Protocol" but when I save the field switches back to
IPv4 and logging fails to the given IPv6 address.
- Category set to Logging
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to 2.4.3
- Affected Version set to 2.4.x
- Affected Architecture All added
- Affected Architecture deleted (
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom