Wrong LDAP host is reported when testing system auth server settings
1) Add a few authentication servers (some Radius, at least 1 LDAP that is not the first entry in the list) ins System/UserManager/Authentication Servers
2) In System/User Manager/Settings select an LDAP server that is not the first in the list
3) Press "Save and Test"
The host name/IP of the first auth server in the list is reported for the test, not the host name/IP of the selected server.
#1 Updated by Jim Pingle over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version set to 2.4.3
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Affected Version set to 2.4.x
- Affected Architecture All added
- Affected Architecture deleted (
PR is at https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/3907 and has been merged