DHCP High Availability - Statis assignement Issue on BackUP machine
I have two PFsense in HA
When I enter a static lease in the Pfsense Master the file/var/dhcpd/etc/dhcp.conf in Pfsense BackUP is not updated
The only way I have to update the Backup dhcpd.conf is restart the dhcp service on Backup PFsense.
If don't follow this procedure the Backup PFSense answare with an IP address different from the one relase from the master.
#1 Updated by Jim Pingle 10 months ago
- Category changed from DHCP Server to XmlRPC
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to 2.4.4
- Affected Architecture set to All
The fix for #7469 changed the primary such that it no longer triggers a
filter_configure via XMLRPC, which is when these settings were refreshed.
Not sure if that was completely intentional but it did break this and perhaps other things.