Add "Select All" to Firewall/NAT rule lists
pfSense does not have select all (Firewall -> Rules).
cannot select all rows in firewall rules.
imagine firewall rule has 1000 row and want select all or reverse select.
#1 Updated by Jim Pingle 7 months ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from pfsense has forgotten the select all to Add "Select All" to Firewall/NAT rule lists
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to Rules/NAT
- Target version set to Future
Not a bug, but a feature request. That page has not had a select all mechanism that I could see. Checked back to 2.1.
#8 Updated by Steve Wheeler 7 months ago
The control is now present on NAT rules but does not seem to actually function. Clicking 'select all' does not select anything. See screenshot:
2.4.4-DEVELOPMENT (amd64) built on Fri Aug 24 16:24:53 EDT 2018 FreeBSD 11.2-RELEASE-p2