Add "Select All" to Firewall/NAT rule lists
pfSense does not have select all (Firewall -> Rules).
cannot select all rows in firewall rules.
imagine firewall rule has 1000 row and want select all or reverse select.
#1 Updated by Jim Pingle 11 months ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from pfsense has forgotten the select all to Add "Select All" to Firewall/NAT rule lists
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to Rules/NAT
- Target version set to Future
Not a bug, but a feature request. That page has not had a select all mechanism that I could see. Checked back to 2.1.
#8 Updated by Steve Wheeler 11 months ago
The control is now present on NAT rules but does not seem to actually function. Clicking 'select all' does not select anything. See screenshot:
2.4.4-DEVELOPMENT (amd64) built on Fri Aug 24 16:24:53 EDT 2018 FreeBSD 11.2-RELEASE-p2