"Show all configured leases" does not stay set after deleting a lease
If you select "Show all configured leases", the setting returns to "Show active and static leases only" if you delete a lease. If you want to delete all expired leases, you have to reselect "Show all configured leases" for every expired lease that you want to delete. It did not always work this way. Please return it to the way it was.
It would be a big improvement if multiple leases could be selected and deleted at once.
It would also be a nice if there was a way to renew leases or ping the hosts.
- Category set to DHCP Server
- Subject changed from Suggestions for Status / DHCP Leases and Status / DHCPv6 Leases to "Show all configured leases" does not stay set after deleting a lease
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Tracker changed from Feature to Bug
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Affected Version set to All
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Target version changed from 2.5.0 to 2.4.5
The commit for this wasn't cherry-picked to RELENG_2_4_5. I just picked it back.
I applied the change manually and it worked as intended, but still needs to be tested in snapshots once it is available.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Works as expected on 2.4.5.a.20191217.2126
Also available in: Atom