Results of Acme certificate issuance/renewal are not properly formatted
The results of an Acme certificate issuance/renewal aren't properly formatted. Even when there are no errors the results look like a core dump which diminishes confidence in the quality of this plugin.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to services ---> Acme Certificates
2. Click Add
3. Enter a name for the certificate and use foo.example.com as the domain name in the SAN list.
4. Use a DNS update method such as "DNS-NSUpdate / RFC 2136" or "DNS-ClouDNS" and enter bogus information
5. Click Save
6. Click "Issue renew" next to the certificate you just created.
7. Note the results of the cert issuance/renewal aren't properly formatted
See attached screenshot.