QLogic 10 Gigabit Ethernet driver (qlxgb)
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- Target version set to 2.4.5-p1
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Appears to be present in the kernel.
: sysctl kern.conftxt | grep qlx
: strings /boot/kernel/kernel | grep qlxgb
: kldstat -v | grep qla80xx
It is present in the kernel config and in the kernel. Same output as on 2.4.5-p1 in my comment above.
Note that the kernel option is
qlxgb but the module name in the kernel is
qla80xx so if you only look for qlxgb, you won't find that.
Also available in: Atom