package install failed: unset the 'vital' flag with: pkg set -v 0 pfSense
... [14/17] Fetching talloc-2.1.13.txz: ...... done [15/17] Fetching postgresql95-client-9.5.13.txz: .......... done [16/17] Fetching mysql56-client-5.6.41.txz: .......... done [17/17] Fetching gdbm-1.13_1.txz: .......... done Checking integrity... done (0 conflicting) pkg-static: Cannot delete vital package: pfSense! pkg-static: If you are sure you want to remove pfSense, pkg-static: unset the 'vital' flag with: pkg set -v 0 pfSense Failed
built on Thu Dec 05 09:18:03 EST 2019
clean install on QEMU (GNS3)
Updated by Viktor Gurov almost 2 years ago
- Subject changed from freeradius package install failed to package install failed: unset the 'vital' flag with: pkg set -v 0 pfSense
- Category deleted (
...need to test all packages
Updated by Renato Botelho almost 2 years ago
- Project changed from pfSense Packages to pfSense
- Category set to Package System
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version set to 2.4.5
It was caused because image was pointing to 2.4.4 repository by default.
I pushed a fix and it will be available on next round of snapshots.