From 12/28/2020 to 01/26/2021
- 02:54 PM Correction #11258 (New): Feedback on Installing and Upgrading — Prepare Installation Media — Prepare a USB Memstick
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/install/write-memstick.html#connect-the-usb-memstick-to-the-workst...
- 05:45 AM Correction #11253 (New): Feedback on Multiple WAN Connections — Load Balancing and Failover with Gateway Groups
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/multiwan/load-balance-and-failover.html
- 12:23 PM Correction #11244: Feedback on Packages — Nut package
- This link: https://forum.netgate.com/topic/102959/nut-package
The package info link was changed last week to a doc...
- 11:09 AM Correction #11244: Feedback on Packages — Nut package
- Denny Page wrote:
> *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/packages/nut.html
- 11:10 PM Correction #11245 (New): Feedback on Virtual Private Networks — IPsec — IPsec Configuration
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/vpn/ipsec/configure.html
Description of the Dyna...
- 12:00 AM Correction #11244 (New): Feedback on Packages — Nut package
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/packages/nut.html
Might want to maintain a link ...
- 12:55 PM Correction #11241: Feedback on Backup and Recovery — Restoring from Backups
- This is the case when restoring an OpenVPN configuration. I'm unsure what other areas it may apply to.
- 12:54 PM Correction #11241 (New): Feedback on Backup and Recovery — Restoring from Backups
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/backup/restore.html
On the "Restore area" section ...
- 06:30 PM Correction #11239 (New): Feedback on pfSense Configuration Recipes — Virtualizing pfSense with VMware vSphere / ESXi
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/recipes/virtualize-esxi.html
For vmware 7 you need...
- 07:34 AM New Content #11238 (New): LAGG (Link Aggregation)
It would be helpful to add a note that there is no...
- 09:54 AM Correction #11221: Feedback on pfSense Configuration Recipes — Routing Internet Traffic Through A Site-To-Site OpenVPN Tunnel
- FYI, many screenshots need to be updated. See:
- 01:13 PM Correction #11223 (New): Azure Marketplace links are invalid
- Links to the pfSense for Azure marketplace page go to https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/n...
- 08:05 AM Correction #11221: Feedback on pfSense Configuration Recipes — Routing Internet Traffic Through A Site-To-Site OpenVPN Tunnel
- By the way:
- 07:59 AM Correction #11221 (New): Feedback on pfSense Configuration Recipes — Routing Internet Traffic Through A Site-To-Site OpenVPN Tunnel
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/recipes/openvpn-s2s-route-internet-traffic.html
- 02:09 AM Correction #11195 (New): Feedback on pfSense Configuration Recipes — Accessing a CPE/Modem from Inside the Firewall
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/recipes/modem-access.html
This doc seems to say ...
Also available in: Atom