From 01/10/2019 to 02/08/2019
- 01:25 PM Correction #9310: Appliances with internal switch need the MAC Address section of their Getting Started guides updated
- For SG-1100 where the user wants to spoof the MAC address for WAN in a single-WAN configuration, the user can assign ...
- 09:14 PM Correction #9310 (New): Appliances with internal switch need the MAC Address section of their Getting Started guides updated
- At https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/solutions/sg-1100/getting-started.html#mac-address
- 11:52 AM Correction #9305 (New): Feedback on Virtual LANs (VLANs) — pfSense VLAN Configuration
- *Page:* https://www.netgate.com/docs/pfsense/book/vlan/pfsense-vlan-configuration.html
*Feedback:* In the section ...
- 02:23 PM Correction #9301 (Resolved): Broken link to HashTab in Verifying Downloaded Image section of Writing OS Image to Media
- It was also broken in the pfSense docs. Fixed both.
- 01:52 PM Correction #9301 (Resolved): Broken link to HashTab in Verifying Downloaded Image section of Writing OS Image to Media
- At https://www.netgate.com/docs/reference/create-flash-media.html#verify-the-downloaded-image the link to HashTab sho...
- 03:36 PM Correction #8865 (Rejected): Feedback on Networking Concepts — IPv6 — IPv6 Subnetting
- You have misread what the page is stating. The table is primarily to indicate the enormity of the IPv6 space.
- 03:31 PM Correction #8853 (Resolved): [feedback form] Explain what 0:0 means
- Added info to that page. ICMP doesn't have state levels like other protocols, so it's really just a placeholder. Does...
- 03:05 PM Correction #9287 (Resolved): Feedback on The pfSense Book
- Fix committed
- 01:03 PM Correction #9287 (Resolved): Feedback on The pfSense Book
- *Page:* https://www.netgate.com/docs/pfsense/book/index.html
*Feedback:* Printed page 264, section 16.1. Period m...
Also available in: Atom