From 02/27/2020 to 03/27/2020
- 05:49 PM Correction #10382 (New): Feedback on Hardware — Tuning and Troubleshooting Network Cards
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/hardware/tuning-and-troubleshooting-network-cards.html
- 11:40 AM Correction #10371: Update flow control tuning doc for chelsio
- It may also be good to recommend disablement of the non-router related resource allocations so the NIC can use its en...
- 02:39 AM Correction #10371 (Resolved): Update flow control tuning doc for chelsio
- It would be good to add into Flow Contol section of https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/hardware/tuning-and-tr...
- 01:49 PM New Content #8773 (Feedback): Add VPN Throughput Tuning info
- All this and more...
- 04:45 PM Correction #10334 (Closed): Feedback on Firewall — Allowing Remote Access to the webGUI
- This was fixed in https://github.com/pfsense/docs/commit/5ea5ff5352149e9509f303711963ade1ef602fbd. Thanks for the exa...
- 08:44 PM Correction #10334 (Closed): Feedback on Firewall — Allowing Remote Access to the webGUI
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/firewall/remote-firewall-administration.html
- 12:02 PM Correction #9638: Feedback on High Availability — Configuring High Availability
- A few extra notes from an overlapping entry in the internal Redmine:
> The book still shows you can only use admin...
- 08:01 AM Correction #10300 (Rejected): Feedback on Configuration — Setup Wizard
- Plenty of people have valid uses for using a TLD on their firewall, like with ACME or in business environments which ...
- 07:59 PM Correction #10300 (Rejected): Feedback on Configuration — Setup Wizard
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/book/config/setup-wizard.html
Update the Domain re...
- 10:42 AM Correction #10257 (Closed): incorrect Cisco-AVPair example
- Fixed via PR from Viktor.
- 10:30 AM Correction #10257: incorrect Cisco-AVPair example
Also available in: Atom