From 07/09/2020 to 08/07/2020
- 02:59 PM Correction #10821 (New): Use neutral language alternatives
- More info: https://www.zdnet.com/article/linux-team-approves-new-terminology-bans-terms-like-blacklist-and-slave/
- 12:41 AM Correction #10787 (Resolved): Feedback on Services — DNS — Performing a DNS Lookup
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/diagnostics/dns.html
*Feedback:* Does not explain the function ...
- 03:16 PM Correction #10778 (Closed): Feedback on Virtual LANs (VLANs) — pfSense VLAN Configuration
- Cela a été corrigé, merci!
- 02:53 PM Correction #10778: Feedback on Virtual LANs (VLANs) — pfSense VLAN Configuration
> I am submitting this capture for correction, as I noticed that the igb2 interface is chosen as the ...
- 03:13 PM Correction #10782 (Closed): Outdated pfSense logo is still in use
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/routing/static.html
*Feedback:* A couple diagrams still use the...
- 03:06 PM Correction #10777 (Closed): SG-1100 Product Page mentions HA support
- I removed the reference to HA. Thanks!
- 09:47 AM Correction #10778 (Closed): Feedback on Virtual LANs (VLANs) — pfSense VLAN Configuration
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/book/vlan/pfsense-vlan-configuration.html
- 01:49 PM Correction #10777 (Closed): SG-1100 Product Page mentions HA support
- Product page for SG-1100 claims support for high-availability. This is a bullet point under the 'grows with you secti...
- 02:10 PM New Content #10774 (Resolved): Feedback on Installing and Upgrading — Upgrade Troubleshooting
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/troubleshooting/upgrades.html
*Feedback:* Please include the hi...
Also available in: Atom