- Login: doug
- Registered on: 11/27/2018
- Last connection: 09/01/2021
|pfSense||Manager, Developer, Reporter||11/27/2018|
|pfSense Docs||Manager, Developer, Reporter||11/27/2018|
|pfSense Packages||Developer, Reporter||11/27/2018|
|pfSense Plus||Manager, Developer, Reporter||01/29/2021|
- 11:59 AM pfSense Docs Correction #9822: specify XG-7100 does not support NVMe
- In addition to the XG-7100's, the note has been added to all systems that have an M.2 SATA drive upgrade option. Seem...
- 01:27 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9822 (Closed): specify XG-7100 does not support NVMe
- Added note to state that NVMe is not supported on both the XG-7100 DT & 1U.
- 04:25 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9673 (Closed): Feedback on Installing and Upgrading — Download Installation Media
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/book/install/download-installer-image.html
- 04:01 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9672 (Closed): Feedback on Backup and Recovery — Using the AutoConfigBackup Package
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/backup/autoconfigbackup.html
Page needs to be up...
- 03:43 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9671 (Closed): Feedback on Hardware — Hardware Selection
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/hardware/selection.html
"The SG-1000 firewall is...
- 03:31 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9670 (Closed): Feedback on Backup and Recovery
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/backup/index.html
Reference to pfSense Gold Subs...
- 10:22 AM pfSense Docs Correction #9228 (Resolved): Feedback on Hardware — Hardware Sizing Guidance
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/hardware/size.html
Customer noticed that all of ...
Also available in: Atom