- 12:05 PM pfSense Bug #10919: Improve handling of OpenVPN data cipher negotiation options
- OpenVPN client edit is not saving / loading the Fallback cypher setting.
Looking through /usr/local/www/vpn_openvp...
- 09:20 AM pfSense Bug #9450: Multiwan gateway group fail-over not working as expected (possible race condition)
- It now appears that gateways that are forced down in the gateway configs do not appear to be offlined.
- 10:08 PM pfSense Bug #10943: boot fail after upgrade to the latest snapshot 20201001.0050. if bios is set to efi
- Some additional information related to VirtualBox & EFI boot problems:
I have two boxes, both built with VB 6.x & ...
- 07:10 PM pfSense Bug #10968 (Resolved): Mixed & Upper case Alias table names broken.
- I have two firewalls, configured differently as core & edge, both are ver 2.5.0.a.20201006.1250 and I am still seeing...
- 02:32 PM pfSense Bug #9786: pfSense GUI allows incorrect VIP alias subnet.
- Thank you Jim, but I tested this via GUI, Not via CLI, and have been able to reproduce this multiple times with today...
- 02:21 PM pfSense Bug #9786 (Rejected): pfSense GUI allows incorrect VIP alias subnet.
- As of last weeks updates for 2.5 (about Sept 20th, 2019) my VIP aliases stopped working, however the issue does not a...
- 02:15 PM pfSense Bug #8987: Web GUI main page very slow to load if wan interface is enabled but not connected.
- With WAN down and that being the only default route, this should result in an "No route to host" error, and no connec...
- 03:23 PM pfSense Bug #8987: Web GUI main page very slow to load if wan interface is enabled but not connected.
- Hello Gentlemen,
Been sandbagging this thread as I've ran into this issue several times and I think I have an easy...
Also available in: Atom