- Registered on: 07/14/2020
- Last connection: 05/22/2021
- 07:15 PM pfSense Bug #11946: AutoConfigBackup schedule custom hour value lost on page load
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> When ACB is set to use a schedule on @services_acb_settings.php@, a the hour value from config.x...
- 03:02 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11763: Traffic graphs refresh issue
- Unable to reproduce on 21.02.2
- 02:01 PM pfSense Bug #11852: State table content on ``diag_dump_states.php`` does not sort properly
- JohnPoz _ wrote:
> Not sure if bug or regression. But Columns in the diag_dump_states.php will not sort
> You ...
- 09:08 PM pfSense Bug #11428: CPU details are incorrect in the System Information widget after resetting log files
- Bearny B. wrote:
> Bearny B. wrote:
> > Some CPU Type information disappear after reset the log files under Status....
- 09:03 PM pfSense Bug #11469: Pfsense 2.5.0 not working with Generation 2 Hyper-V VM
- Marcos Mendoza wrote:
> Given the ZFS error, this actually may be the following issue:
- 08:32 PM pfSense Bug #11691: WireGuard MSS Clamping and TCP traffic issues after reboot.
- Should this be closed out considering WireGuard is being pulled?
- 08:30 PM pfSense Bug #11709: Crash in 2.5.1.r.20210320.0824
- Kristian Krautwald wrote:
> Crash report begins. Anonymous machine information:
> FreeBSD ...
- 10:01 PM pfSense Plus Bug #11673: Thermal Sensors Non-functional on SG-3100
- Kris Phillips wrote:
> The Dashboard Widget for the SG-3100 showing the thermal sensor information gets stuck on "Up...
- 10:00 PM pfSense Regression #11524: Using SHA1 or SHA256 with AES-NI may fail if AES-NI attempts to accelerate hashing
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> Based on at least one report, it appears AES-NI on Plus 21.02/2.5.0 has an issue with SHA-256 an...
- 04:29 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9608: Feedback on Virtualization — Virtualizing pfSense with Hyper-V
- Fred Bergeron wrote:
> *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/recipes/virtualize-hyper-v.html
Also available in: Atom