- Registered on: 07/14/2020
- Last connection: 01/15/2021
- 11:09 AM pfSense Docs Correction #11244: Feedback on Packages — Nut package
- Denny Page wrote:
> *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/packages/nut.html
- 11:03 AM pfSense Bug #11250: disabled FTP-Proxy service starts on boot
- Viktor Gurov wrote:
Unable to view this li...
- 05:16 PM pfSense Bug #6030: Duplicated tracker IDs on block private networks rules
- Steve Beaver wrote:
> Please confirm fix
Looks good from what I can tell.
- 04:31 PM pfSense Bug #7020: <Hostname> is omitted when sending logs on syslog
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> An RFC 5424 option was added to 2.5.0 almost a year ago, you can test it there: #9808
- 10:00 AM pfSense Feature #11228: Replace WebGUI HTTP links to HTTPS
- From what I can tell, these are all links to external sites, and they all redirect to HTTPS when accessed. There's mo...
- 03:19 PM pfSense Bug #11197: Clicking firewall states leads to php error
- Florin Samareanu wrote:
> Applied with system patches, issue is resolved. Thank you.
Jim Pingle wrote:
- 12:05 AM pfSense Bug #9636: uninstall packages
- Unable to reproduce on latest 2.5 nightly builds
- 02:04 PM pfSense Bug #10674: Port Forward Address Fields not becoming active in Safari
- Unable to reproduce on Safari 13.1.2 with pfSense 2.5.0.a.20200910.1250
- 10:23 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9895: snort reinstallation failed
- Unable to reproduce this on 2.5.0.a.20200910.1250.
- 05:45 PM pfSense Bug #10861: net.pf.request_maxcount value set in loader.conf not respected on latest snapshot
- Reproduced on my firewall running latest dev snapshot. Encountered
There were error(s) loading the rules: /tmp/rule...
Also available in: Atom