- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/23/2014
- Last connection: 01/28/2019
- 04:20 PM pfSense Revision 8774f2c7: Add red border for disabled rules
- 05:49 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10834 (Closed): Feedback on Virtualization — Virtualizing pfSense with VMware vSphere / ESXi
- Thanks! This was fixed in https://github.com/pfsense/docs/commit/1a6b054411412f611a09d86fe29bf3d0d74545fd
- 02:59 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10821 (New): Use neutral language alternatives
- More info: https://www.zdnet.com/article/linux-team-approves-new-terminology-bans-terms-like-blacklist-and-slave/
- 03:16 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10778 (Closed): Feedback on Virtual LANs (VLANs) — pfSense VLAN Configuration
- Cela a été corrigé, merci!
- 03:13 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10782 (New): Outdated pfSense logo is still in use
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/book/routing/static-routes.html
*Feedback:* A couple diagrams s...
- 03:06 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10777 (Closed): SG-1100 Product Page mentions HA support
- I removed the reference to HA. Thanks!
- 02:53 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10778: Feedback on Virtual LANs (VLANs) — pfSense VLAN Configuration
> I am submitting this capture for correction, as I noticed that the igb2 interface is chosen as the ...
- 01:41 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10593 (Closed): Feedback on Third Party Software and pfSense — Configure BIND as an RFC 2136 Dynamic DNS Server
- Thanks! This has been merged.
- 12:40 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10543 (Closed): Feedback on User Management and Authentication — User Management
- Closing as this looks good. Thanks Damon!
- 02:09 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10417: Feedback on Packages — Package List
- I added a basic description, it probably wants to be improved over time: https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/p...
Also available in: Atom