- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/23/2014
- Last connection: 01/28/2019
- 01:41 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10593 (Closed): Feedback on Third Party Software and pfSense — Configure BIND as an RFC 2136 Dynamic DNS Server
- Thanks! This has been merged.
- 12:40 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10543 (Closed): Feedback on User Management and Authentication — User Management
- Closing as this looks good. Thanks Damon!
- 02:09 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10417: Feedback on Packages — Package List
- I added a basic description, it probably wants to be improved over time: https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/p...
- 12:31 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10435 (Closed): Console connection guide for PuTTY uses incorrect order of operations on first run of PuTTY
- Thanks! The text has been updated to:...
- 01:00 PM pfSense Bug #10363 (New): Note for Duplicate Connections in OpenVPN tunnel settings is obscure
- In the OpenVPN tunnel settings, vpn_openvpn_server.php, the *Duplicate Connections* setting could be more explicit. I...
- 04:45 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10334 (Closed): Feedback on Firewall — Allowing Remote Access to the webGUI
- This was fixed in https://github.com/pfsense/docs/commit/5ea5ff5352149e9509f303711963ade1ef602fbd. Thanks for the exa...
- 10:42 AM pfSense Docs Correction #10257 (Closed): incorrect Cisco-AVPair example
- Fixed via PR from Viktor.
- 07:04 PM pfSense Docs New Content #9753 (Feedback): Feedback on Installing and Upgrading — Writing Disk Images
- 07:03 PM pfSense Docs New Content #9753: Feedback on Installing and Upgrading — Writing Disk Images
- If you could provide a short write-up, similar to the others, I can put it in place.
- 03:39 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9673 (Closed): Feedback on Installing and Upgrading — Download Installation Media
- This has been fixed.
Also available in: Atom