- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/23/2014
- Last connection: 11/27/2018
- 06:36 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9057 (New): [feedback form] Missing info on advanced networking page
- *Page*: https://www.netgate.com/docs/pfsense/book/config/advanced-networking.html
*Feedback*: Missing info on the ...
- 03:20 PM pfSense Todo #8886 (New): Update downloads page once hybrid iso/img installers are implemented
- Once hybrid iso/img installers are implemented, we can remove the ISO and just have the hybrid memstick option for t...
- 11:52 AM pfSense Docs Correction #8862 (New): [feedback form] Include configuration examples for IPv6 WANs
- *Page:* https://portal.pfsense.org/docs/book/interfaces/ipv6-wan-types.html
*Feedback:* Examples would be nice. It...
- 04:35 PM pfSense Docs Correction #8854 (New): [feedback form] Define Broadcast Domain and switch loops
- *Page:* https://www.netgate.com/docs/pfsense/book/network/broadcast-domains.html
*Feedback:* The section tells wh...
- 04:32 PM pfSense Docs Correction #8853 (New): [feedback form] Explain what 0:0 means
- *Page:* https://www.netgate.com/docs/pfsense/book/monitoring/firewall-states-gui.html
*Feedback:* What does 0:0 me...
- 04:30 PM pfSense Docs Correction #8852 (New): [feedback form] Unclear about "Client Identifier" in a static mapping
- *Page:* https://www.netgate.com/docs/pfsense/book/services/ipv4-dhcp-server-config.html
*Feedback:* I am unclear a...
- 04:51 PM pfSense Bug #7153 (Feedback): pkg-utils.inc - register_all_installed_packages() does not handle packages that are missing XML
- Raady for testing, fix committed in https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-ports/commit/100f4c861366158d7abfd92e945a7a993...
- 09:52 AM pfSense Bug #7751 (Confirmed): Duplicated traffic graphs
- This has happened before in #3314 and was fixed in https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense-tools/commit/ad55e66a3fb817f8e5...
- 05:56 PM pfSense Packages Bug #7267: Status Traffic Totals - Stacked Bar - Scale not high enough
- This should be fixed in the newer versions of nvd3. I am attempting to upgrade, but there are some kinks to work out.
- 11:47 AM pfSense Todo #6885 (Feedback): Add vectorized logo in web interface
- This was fixed in this commit: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/commit/b8047a1f1d5e5fb529e716a349f153ea3a78280a
Also available in: Atom