- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/23/2014
- Last connection: 05/10/2016
- 09:52 AM pfSense Bug #7751 (Confirmed): Duplicated traffic graphs
- This has happened before in #3314 and was fixed in https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense-tools/commit/ad55e66a3fb817f8e5...
- 05:56 PM pfSense Packages Bug #7267: Status Traffic Totals - Stacked Bar - Scale not high enough
- This should be fixed in the newer versions of nvd3. I am attempting to upgrade, but there are some kinks to work out.
- 11:47 AM pfSense Todo #6885 (Feedback): Add vectorized logo in web interface
- This was fixed in this commit: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/commit/b8047a1f1d5e5fb529e716a349f153ea3a78280a
- 11:38 AM pfSense Bug #7415 (Feedback): favicon is not correctly implemented
- This was fixed in the following: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/commit/e7d63f568c8e3982ee8f39387369778789593075
- 10:22 AM pfSense Bug #7400 (Assigned): Traffic Graphs show bad data on 2.3.3_1
- 06:04 PM pfSense Feature #7398 (Assigned): Show average value of bandwidth in/out on Dashboard trafic graph
- 02:12 PM pfSense Bug #6138 (Resolved): Long hostnames overlap the "time" title in the Monitoring graphs
- Thanks, Malcolm. I'll mark this resolved.
- 06:13 PM pfSense Bug #7375 (Assigned): User with restricted privileges can still delete all monitoring/graphing data
- 01:08 PM pfSense Bug #7312 (Assigned): Trafic Graph Widget Bug
- 11:40 PM pfSense Bug #6860: Monitoring (RRD) graphs return "unknown" step value
- Needs step 1800 added: https://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=117036.msg695224#msg695224
Also available in: Atom