- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/23/2014
- Last connection: 05/10/2016
- 10:22 AM pfSense Bug #7400 (Assigned): Traffic Graphs show bad data on 2.3.3_1
- 06:04 PM pfSense Feature #7398 (Assigned): Show average value of bandwidth in/out on Dashboard trafic graph
- 02:12 PM pfSense Bug #6138 (Resolved): Long hostnames overlap the "time" title in the Monitoring graphs
- Thanks, Malcolm. I'll mark this resolved.
- 06:13 PM pfSense Bug #7375 (Assigned): User with restricted privileges can still delete all monitoring/graphing data
- 01:08 PM pfSense Bug #7312 (Assigned): Trafic Graph Widget Bug
- 11:40 PM pfSense Bug #6860: Monitoring (RRD) graphs return "unknown" step value
- Needs step 1800 added: https://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=117036.msg695224#msg695224
- 04:28 PM pfSense Bug #6860 (Feedback): Monitoring (RRD) graphs return "unknown" step value
- I added the missing step (43200) to the lookup table.
- 04:27 PM pfSense Bug #6748 (Feedback): rrd_fetch_json.php returns html when user is unauthorized (causes "Error: S...
- I added a better error message in the case that JSON doesn't get returned, but a hint for the user to check that they...
- 04:26 PM pfSense Bug #6138 (Feedback): Long hostnames overlap the "time" title in the Monitoring graphs
- The positions are hard coded at this time so it is hard to account for really long hostnames, but I moved the values ...
- 10:21 AM pfSense Bug #6448: Mousing over aliases on disabled rules makes hint difficult to read
- This is fixed in the following commit: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/commit/d9bad9e8863bb91cb568b3b41470e22a20d9...
Also available in: Atom