- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/12/2014
- Last connection: 04/18/2016
- 09:02 PM pfSense Bug #6167: IPsec IPComp not working
- Test and config pushed here: https://github.com/gvnn3/netperf/tree/master/IPSEC/Tests/iperf-null-ipcomp-nopmc
- 08:46 PM pfSense Revision d74d168b (freebsd-src): fix tcpdebug: - assign to "flags" in each probe, not only debug-...
- compute "len" in the same way in each probe
Submitted by: Hannes Mehnert
MFC after: 2 weeks
Differential Revision: h...
- 01:17 PM pfSense Revision b899cad3 (freebsd-src): Revert 295285 which was an MFC of the tryforward work (r290383,2...
- In the IPFW+NAT+divergent MTU case there is a bug in sening ICMP MTU updates.
Approved by: re (marius, gjb)
- 04:53 PM pfSense Revision cd653555 (freebsd-src): MFC: r290383,295282,295283
- Replace the fastforward path with tryforward which does not require a
sysctl and will always be on. The former split ...
- 03:46 PM pfSense Revision 8f5a4a0c (freebsd-src): Summary: Update the date
- 03:39 PM pfSense Revision 143293cd (freebsd-src): Summary: Remove discussion of fastforwarding.
- 03:24 PM pfSense Revision ba5e3d18 (freebsd-src): MFC: 293459,293643
- Add netmap support for bhyve
- 09:08 PM pfSense Revision cac3f209 (freebsd-src): Add netmap support for bhyve
- Submitted by: btw
MFC after: 1 week
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D4826
- 01:52 PM pfSense Revision bc6ee646 (freebsd-src): MFC: 292394
- Switch the IPsec related statistics to using the built in sysctl
variable set rather than reading from kernel memory....
- 08:02 PM pfSense Revision a7e4d91c (freebsd-src): Switch the IPsec related statistics to using the built in sysctl
- variable set rather than reading from kernel memory.
This also makes the -z (zero) flag work correctly
MFC after: 1 ...
Also available in: Atom