- 05:25 AM pfSense Bug #10850: GoDaddy (v6) returns error when creating or updating
- Ok, looks like this can be closed then, since it's a duplicate. Sorry for that, didn't realize!
- 10:16 AM pfSense Bug #10850: GoDaddy (v6) returns error when creating or updating
- Yet I can do the exact same thing with LAN (ix1) as the interface, which is also static (since I'm using a HE tunnel ...
- 10:55 AM pfSense Bug #10850 (Duplicate): GoDaddy (v6) returns error when creating or updating
- When creating or updating a DDNS entry using "GoDaddy (v6)" as the service, the following entries appear in the syste...
- 05:43 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9537 (New): One month offset in displayed data between time changes
- There is a bug in the Status > Traffic Totals package with a one-month offset in displaying data. The offset occurs a...
- 09:53 PM pfSense Bug #8750 (Resolved): DNS Rebinding check fails to block IPv6 representation of IPv4 addresses in Unbound
- Not sure if this also affects DNSMasq.
If DNS Rebinding check is not disabled in Settings > Advanced, and a DNS se...
- 09:13 PM pfSense Bug #7413: status_dhcpv6_leases.php: Some DHCPv6 leases are not displayed in the GUI
- Yeah, my DHCPv6 status page is only showing one lease, which happens to be a static reservation. None of the rest of ...
- 07:50 AM pfSense Feature #7281 (New): OpenVPN: Add support for IPv6 dynamic prefix selection
- When WAN is obtaining an IPv6 prefix that allows multiple prefix IDs (i.e. smaller than /64), allow selection of an I...
- 08:09 AM pfSense Bug #6768: DNS Resolver entry for DHCPv6 static mapping has wrong IP address
- The issue isn't with DHCP... it's with DNS (unbound, in my case) resolution of a DHCPv6 static mapping.
- 08:37 PM pfSense Bug #6768: DNS Resolver entry for DHCPv6 static mapping has wrong IP address
- Likely reason for this is because in entering the DHCPv6 static mapping, you're entering ONLY the host portion of the...
- 07:42 PM pfSense Bug #6768: DNS Resolver entry for DHCPv6 static mapping has wrong IP address
- No, the asterisks aren't part of the address. Apparently bold text isn't supported here, despite the button above the...
Also available in: Atom