- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/18/2014
- Last connection: 05/19/2019
- 05:43 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9537 (New): One month offset in displayed data between time changes
- There is a bug in the Status > Traffic Totals package with a one-month offset in displaying data. The offset occurs a...
- 09:53 PM pfSense Bug #8750 (Resolved): DNS Rebinding check fails to block IPv6 representation of IPv4 addresses in Unbound
- Not sure if this also affects DNSMasq.
If DNS Rebinding check is not disabled in Settings > Advanced, and a DNS se...
- 09:13 PM pfSense Bug #7413: status_dhcpv6_leases.php: Some DHCPv6 leases are not displayed in the GUI
- Yeah, my DHCPv6 status page is only showing one lease, which happens to be a static reservation. None of the rest of ...
- 07:50 AM pfSense Feature #7281 (New): OpenVPN: Add support for IPv6 dynamic prefix selection
- When WAN is obtaining an IPv6 prefix that allows multiple prefix IDs (i.e. smaller than /64), allow selection of an I...
- 08:09 AM pfSense Bug #6768: DNS Resolver entry for DHCPv6 static mapping has wrong IP address
- The issue isn't with DHCP... it's with DNS (unbound, in my case) resolution of a DHCPv6 static mapping.
- 08:37 PM pfSense Bug #6768: DNS Resolver entry for DHCPv6 static mapping has wrong IP address
- Likely reason for this is because in entering the DHCPv6 static mapping, you're entering ONLY the host portion of the...
- 07:42 PM pfSense Bug #6768: DNS Resolver entry for DHCPv6 static mapping has wrong IP address
- No, the asterisks aren't part of the address. Apparently bold text isn't supported here, despite the button above the...
- 07:40 PM pfSense Bug #6768 (Resolved): DNS Resolver entry for DHCPv6 static mapping has wrong IP address
- I have added two DHCPv6 static mappings for two hosts on my network. But when resolving the hostname to IP address, t...
- 07:51 AM pfSense Feature #6626 (New): Allow IPv6 firewall entries with dynamic PD prefix + static host address
- When using an ISP with dynamic prefix delegation, the prefix may change at any time, resulting in a change of the IP ...
- 08:39 PM pfSense Feature #3029: DHCPv6 Server/RA page should list interfaces that are configured to track DHCP-PD
- AWESOME to see this finally in pfSense!!! A few things I've noticed just from my quick use of it...
- If the "Enab...
Also available in: Atom