- Registered on: 12/12/2014
- Last connection: 01/20/2017
- 03:04 PM pfSense Bug #7557: Unbound (DNS Resolver) Domain Overrides need "." at the end to work
- No they don't. (Plus, .local is not valid use case in the first place, reserved for mDNS.)
- 12:28 AM pfSense Bug #7256: syslogd is not running after installing or uninstalling a package with logging (e.g. t...
- Seems much better. Reinstalled haproxy a couple of times and syslogd keeps logging. Still wondering what's the real b...
- 07:54 AM pfSense Bug #4544: PD not requested if no interfaces set to track6
- Thanks as well. :)
- 05:30 AM pfSense Bug #4544: PD not requested if no interfaces set to track6
- Can someone kindly review the PR before it's again too late even for 2.4?
- 05:18 AM pfSense Bug #7256: syslogd is not running after installing or uninstalling a package with logging (e.g. t...
- Erm, guys, this is super-annoying. Lost logging on many boxes on recent HAproxy updates without realizing what happen...
- 06:25 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7543: pfBlockerNG doesn't appear to pull IP block lists that are marked as "OFF" if previous...
- Andrew - wrote:
> Please can you confirm whether pfBlockerNG is properly pulling lists of IPs that are changed from ...
- 05:51 PM pfSense Bug #6087: Missmatching description to default value on net.inet.ip.random_id under system tunables
- 06:43 AM pfSense Bug #7491: freeradius2 (1.7.8) incorrect ca+crl pem file output format
- Thanks for testing.
- 12:01 PM pfSense Feature #7529: CPU Type
- Kindly look at the "Hardware Crypto" field. If you don't see it then you don't have it.
- 06:35 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7524 (New): Squid MITM/SSL-Bump broken with Chrome due to missing SAN in generated certificates
- Upstream bug: http://bugs.squid-cache.org/show_bug.cgi?id=4711
Also, there were multiple other SSL-Bump fixes in 3...
Also available in: Atom