- Login: rcoleman
- Registered on: 04/09/2021
- Last connection: 12/19/2022
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||04/09/2021|
|pfSense Packages||Developer, Reporter||04/09/2021|
|pfSense Plus||Developer, Reporter||04/09/2021|
- 11:20 AM pfSense Bug #12920 (Confirmed): Gateway behavior differs when the gateway does not exist in config.xml
- Marcos M wrote:
> The gateway status and @dpinger@ behave differently when the respective gateway entry does not exi...
- 12:46 PM pfSense Plus Regression #13712: PHP error: pkg-utils.inc
- Steve Wheeler wrote:
> When switching repos in 23.01:
> Tested in:
> Does not affect...
- 11:50 AM pfSense Docs Correction #13725 (New): Configure Switch docs cite LAGGs tab that does not exist
- On the docs for all Marvell switch-based appliances there are many references to a LAGGs tab that no longer exists.
- 03:35 PM pfSense Docs Todo #12461: Improve macOS Serial Command Instructions
- Jim Pingle wrote in #note-8:
> I don't think we should start down a path of writing a manual for screen. We only e...
- 02:15 PM pfSense Docs Todo #12461: Improve macOS Serial Command Instructions
- Jim Pingle wrote in #note-5:
> Updated in pfSense docs as well: https://gitlab.netgate.com/docs/pfSense-docs/-/commit...
- 04:10 PM pfSense Plus Bug #12974: Typing anything into 1100/2100 recovery installer causes process to stop
- Marcos Mendoza wrote in #note-6:
> The wording has been addressed with NG 7431. This issue can be left open to track...
- 04:05 PM pfSense Bug #12900: Clicking Save & Force Update on a Dynamic DNS entry results in a GUI timeout
- Confirmed this is happening with 22.01 as well. Unclear if it is updating the record as well, but receiving the 504 e...
- 11:31 AM pfSense Plus Bug #12974: Typing anything into 1100/2100 recovery installer causes process to stop
- Kris Phillips wrote in #note-3:
> Ryan Coleman wrote in #note-2:
> > Kris Phillips wrote in #note-1:
> > > I'm no...
- 10:28 AM pfSense Plus Bug #12974: Typing anything into 1100/2100 recovery installer causes process to stop
- Kris Phillips wrote in #note-1:
> I'm not able to reproduce this. What serial emulator are you using? Have you tri...
- 12:29 PM pfSense Feature #12267: OpenVPN option to limit concurrent connections per user
- Marcos Mendoza wrote in #note-16:
> New MR including fix to client-specific configuration not applying (static addre...
Also available in: Atom