- Login: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/19/2015
- Last connection: 08/11/2021
- 03:16 PM pfSense Bug #12247 (Feedback): Viewing an AutoConfigBackup entry takes approximately 60 seconds to completely load
- 03:14 PM pfSense Bug #12247: Viewing an AutoConfigBackup entry takes approximately 60 seconds to completely load
- Issue was caused by a missing curl_close() call, making the system wait until the acb server timed out.
- 03:12 PM pfSense Revision 4174a828: Fixed #12247 by adding curl_close() call
- 07:45 AM pfSense Bug #12249: HAProxy causing failed ACB backups
- The string "-NoReMoTeBaCkUp" can be added to a commit message to prevent it from being synced to ACB. The string is a...
- 06:59 AM pfSense Bug #12249 (New): HAProxy causing failed ACB backups
- HAProxy makes changes to config.xml with extremely large commit messages (> 2K chars) This exceeds the capacity of th...
- 01:24 PM pfSense Revision fa13ece8: Fixed missing $ warning
- 01:21 PM pfSense Bug #12247: Viewing an AutoConfigBackup entry takes approximately 60 seconds to completely load
- If I attempt to view a backup by clicking on the "view" icon, I should see both the encrypted and decoded config on t...
- 11:44 AM pfSense Bug #12247 (Resolved): Viewing an AutoConfigBackup entry takes approximately 60 seconds to completely load
- Build: 21.09.a.20210811.0100 - When viewing an ACB backup, the encrypted and decrypted versions of the backup should ...
- 01:37 PM pfSense Revision 8d4fcd7a: Clean up some messy HTML in the cert/ca display code. Prep for future MVC changes.
- 05:05 PM pfSense Revision 868c1a67: Init [''system']['acb']
Also available in: Atom