- Registered on: 12/11/2016
- Last connection: 07/26/2019
- 04:44 PM pfSense Bug #9541 (Resolved): Non-admin user with admin rights is given the wrong URL for the user manager
- On 20190725-0909, unable to reproduce the bad behavior.
- 04:37 PM pfSense Bug #9611 (Resolved): PHP error on fresh 2.5.0 install or after factory reset
- 04:37 PM pfSense Bug #9611: PHP error on fresh 2.5.0 install or after factory reset
- On 20190725-0909, the error is no longer present, new install and resets both work as expected.
- 04:35 PM pfSense Feature #9620 (Resolved): User privilege to manage integrated switch
- On 20190725-0909, the Switch options are present and work as expected.
- 11:19 AM pfSense Docs Correction #9404: Bring RCC install guides up to date
- Confirmed the guides are updated. Looks great, thanks Jim!
- 11:19 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9404 (Resolved): Bring RCC install guides up to date
- The following guides are in a broken state.
- 01:54 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9312 (Duplicate): Once nmap package completes a scan, the pfSense menu becomes unresponsive
- On latest 2.4.5 snapshot, with nmap package version 1.4.4_1, once a user runs a scan in the WebGUI with nmap, the pfS...
- 03:07 PM pfSense Bug #6876: Firewall alias issue after adding a wrong alias
- Tried to reproduce on latest 2.4.5 snapshot:
Made a couple of aliases, one for the machine I am using to connect t...
- 01:25 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9310: Appliances with internal switch need the MAC Address section of their Getting Started guides updated
- For SG-1100 where the user wants to spoof the MAC address for WAN in a single-WAN configuration, the user can assign ...
Also available in: Atom