- Registered on: 12/11/2016
- Last connection: 10/14/2018
- 11:34 PM pfSense Bug #8959 (Resolved): Restoring a <2.4.4 config with legacy gold auto backup package re-adds the menu option under Diagnostics
- On 2.4.5.a.20181012.2248, restoring a config with AutoConfigBackup installed does not result in a system with Diagnos...
- 06:49 PM pfSense Todo #9026: PTI checkbox wording can be confusing, should give a little more detail and show current PTI status
- Tested on 2.4.5.a.20181011.0014, text for *Kernel PTI* now reads:...
- 06:06 PM pfSense Bug #9015 (Closed): Default gateway doesn't switch as expected
- 02:59 PM pfSense Feature #8947: Cron based ACB option
- Would be more intuitive if the configuration options for scheduling backups used dropdowns or some other input method...
- 09:19 PM pfSense Bug #8938 (Resolved): Installation of a package that depends on php72 on a version of pfSense older than 2.4.4-RELEASE breaks the pfSense install
- Install pfSense 2.4.3 and upgrade to 2.4.3_1, go to Available packages and see that the acme package version 0.3.2_3 ...
- 11:57 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7892: AutoConfigBackup status reported incorrectly
- This seems to be presenting in another way also, where System Log will show a successful backup, despite the backup n...
- 07:59 PM pfSense Bug #8892: 2.3.5_2 does not offer update to 2.4.4-RC
- Tested 2.3.5_2 -> 2.4.4-RC without any manual intervention. Looks good.
- 01:26 PM pfSense Bug #8892 (Resolved): 2.3.5_2 does not offer update to 2.4.4-RC
- A user on 2.3.5, who upgrades to 2.3.5_2, then tries to upgrade to 2.4.4-RC is not able to see 2.4.4-RC.
Even on t...
- 11:40 AM pfSense Bug #8868: multiple php errors on update
- Upgrading to 2.4.4-RC from Sept 11, the php errors are still present.
- 01:11 PM pfSense Todo #8860: Change status.php to use "ifconfig -va" for more detail
- On 2.4.4.a.20180831.2010, looks good.
Network-Intefaces shows module information for SFP+...
Also available in: Atom