- Registered on: 12/11/2016
- Last connection: 12/01/2018
- 12:57 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9181 (New): Spelling error in gwled package (0.2.4_1)
- At Interfaces > Gateway Status LEDs, periodic is misspelled as ...
- 03:22 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9176 (Closed): Spelling error in Acme package (0.3.2_4)
- At Services > Acme Certificates > General settings, under Cron Entry, successful is misspelled as ...
- 01:40 PM pfSense Bug #9121: PHP array reference Cleanup
- Tested the DNS forwarder configuration that threw the php issue (https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/9121#note-1), on ...
- 12:02 PM pfSense Bug #8937 (Resolved): LAGG shows wrong ether address
- Tested on 2.4.5.a.20181120.0754 gitsync'd to master, works as expected. Lists ether and hwaddr.
- 11:57 AM pfSense Feature #9001: Add checkbox to disable SSL peer verification for SMTP notifications
- On 2.4.5.a.20181120.0754, feature is present. However, without a misconfigured email server, I can't tell if the feat...
- 05:05 PM pfSense Bug #9098 (Resolved): Default CRL lifetime of 9999 rolls over at 2038 on ARM
- Tested on 2.4.5.a.20181116.1325, works as expected.
- 09:00 PM pfSense Bug #9071: Package restore after fresh install can fail, claiming packages do not exist
- Cannot reproduce on oldest or newest available 2.4.x snapshots. Looks like the issue is no longer present.
- 07:19 PM pfSense Bug #9083 (Resolved): Config upgrade issue with empty IPsec P1
- Tested on 2.4.4, was able to reproduce the bad behavior. Tested on 2.4.5.a.20181116.1325 and the behavior could not b...
- 11:01 AM pfSense Bug #9100 (Resolved): CA/Cert valid end dates after 2038 are blank on ARM
- 11:01 AM pfSense Bug #9100: CA/Cert valid end dates after 2038 are blank on ARM
- Certificate and CA created with lifetime 7300 which did not properly show the end date in 2.4.4, showed the date fine...
Also available in: Atom