- Registered on: 12/11/2016
- Last connection: 02/09/2019
- 01:54 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9312 (Duplicate): Once nmap package completes a scan, the pfSense menu becomes unresponsive
- On latest 2.4.5 snapshot, with nmap package version 1.4.4_1, once a user runs a scan in the WebGUI with nmap, the pfS...
- 03:07 PM pfSense Bug #6876: Firewall alias issue after adding a wrong alias
- Tried to reproduce on latest 2.4.5 snapshot:
Made a couple of aliases, one for the machine I am using to connect t...
- 01:25 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9310: Appliances with internal switch need the MAC Address section of their Getting Started guides updated
- For SG-1100 where the user wants to spoof the MAC address for WAN in a single-WAN configuration, the user can assign ...
- 09:14 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9310 (New): Appliances with internal switch need the MAC Address section of their Getting Started guides updated
- At https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/solutions/sg-1100/getting-started.html#mac-address
- 06:44 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8780 (Resolved): Apcupsd PHP errors in 2.4.4 snapshot
- Got it. Tested on 2.4.5.a.20190201.0810 with apcupsd version 0.3.91_4, no issues.
- 06:39 PM pfSense Bug #8633: thousands PHP undef gwname /etc/inc/gwlib.inc line 1210
- What are the steps to reproduce this issue?
- 06:34 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8651 (Resolved): another php error (broke stable pfBng)
- Not able to reproduce this behavior on 2.4.5.a.20190201.0810 with pfBlockerNG 2.1.4_16.
- 06:21 PM pfSense Bug #9275 (Resolved): ip tools link not working
- 06:20 PM pfSense Bug #9239 (Resolved): WebGUI: Diagnostics > Packet Capture will try to display any size of pcap file.
- 06:20 PM pfSense Bug #9239: WebGUI: Diagnostics > Packet Capture will try to display any size of pcap file.
- On 2.4.5.a.20190201.0810, tested with an iperf3 traffic stream running over WAN with a simultaneous packet capture on...
Also available in: Atom