- Registered on: 12/11/2016
- Last connection: 10/10/2019
- 03:48 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9822 (Closed): specify XG-7100 does not support NVMe
Only specifies *a M.2 SATA...
- 12:35 PM pfSense Bug #9802 (Resolved): status_logs_settings.php: "Reset log files" does not clear all log files
- Tested on 2.5.0.a.20191009.1906, works as expected.
- 04:18 PM pfSense Feature #9693 (Resolved): Bypass automatic backups
- Tested on 2.5.0.a.20190830.1941, works as expected.
- 04:13 PM pfSense Feature #9694 (Resolved): Redact ACB encryption password from status.php
- Tested on 2.5.0.a.20190830.1941, encryption password is redacted.
- 04:44 PM pfSense Bug #9541 (Resolved): Non-admin user with admin rights is given the wrong URL for the user manager
- On 20190725-0909, unable to reproduce the bad behavior.
- 04:37 PM pfSense Bug #9611 (Resolved): PHP error on fresh 2.5.0 install or after factory reset
- 04:37 PM pfSense Bug #9611: PHP error on fresh 2.5.0 install or after factory reset
- On 20190725-0909, the error is no longer present, new install and resets both work as expected.
- 04:35 PM pfSense Feature #9620 (Resolved): User privilege to manage integrated switch
- On 20190725-0909, the Switch options are present and work as expected.
- 11:19 AM pfSense Docs Correction #9404: Bring RCC install guides up to date
- Confirmed the guides are updated. Looks great, thanks Jim!
- 11:19 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9404 (Resolved): Bring RCC install guides up to date
- The following guides are in a broken state.
Also available in: Atom