- Registered on: 12/11/2016
- Last connection: 08/15/2018
- 03:45 PM pfSense Feature #8793 (Resolved): Captive Portal HTML Design and Usability Improvements
- On 2.4.4.a.20180817.2128, works as expected.
- 12:17 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8798: Visiting App Parsers causes a php error to be be shown
- 12:16 AM pfSense Bug #8800: Interface group member cannot be deleted, after it's been disabled
- 12:15 AM pfSense Bug #8801 (This Sprint): OpenVPN Wizard will place CA's CN in the Country Code field of Server Certificate
- Go to System Cert Manager > CAs and make a new CA. Go to VPN > OpenVPN and click Wizards. On the first step choose lo...
- 11:58 PM pfSense Bug #8527: VLANs losing parent interface on LAGG change
- Following the same steps as Luiz, I am also unable to recreate the issue on 2.4.4.a.20180817.2020.
- 11:48 PM pfSense Bug #8800 (New): Interface group member cannot be deleted, after it's been disabled
- On 2.4.4.a.20180817.2020, make a VLAN, assign it as an interface, add the interface to a interface group. Edit the in...
- 11:35 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8799 (New): Automatic flowbit resolution setting does not match description
- On 2.4.4.a.20180817.2020, install suricata (version 4.0.13_3), add an interface, visit the Categories tab and see tha...
- 11:24 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8716: Suricata package does not survive pfSense upgrade.
- Install 2.4.4.a.20180810.1914 recovery snapshot for SG-3100. Install Suricata, enable some sources, update, add and e...
- 11:04 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8798 (New): Visiting App Parsers causes a php error to be be shown
- On 2.4.4.a.20180817.2128, install suricata (version 4.0.13_3), add an interface, visit the WAN App Parsers tab, the p...
- 11:01 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8797 (New): Visiting Flow/Stream causes a php error to be be shown
- On 2.4.4.a.20180817.2128, install suricata (version 4.0.13_3), add an interface, visit the Flow/Stream tab, the php w...
Also available in: Atom