- Registered on: 01/27/2017
- Last connection: 02/11/2018
- 05:54 AM pfSense Bug #8333: Dynamic DNS updates may fail when using a gateway group as the interface when the defa...
- Well. I setup new one 2440 with latest 2.4.3 And 2 GW with Active/Passive GW group. Looks like DDNS should work becau...
- 07:35 AM pfSense Bug #7532: SG-1000 autonegotiation 10baseT speed and duplex
- 10FD still does not work.
Steve found that 100FD works with crossover. I checked manual 100FD on both sides with cro...
- 01:28 AM pfSense Bug #8003: IPsec weirdness with 2.4.1
- Could not reproduce the issue with just one P2 entry. Seems it affects only multiply P2
- 01:15 AM pfSense Bug #7929: IPSec CA certificate name corrupt if multiple RDNs of the same type are in subject name
- 2.4.2 17-11-04 could not reproduce the issue
rightca for latest @/DC=jimp/DC=pw/@
rightca for 2.4.1 @/DC=Array/@
- 03:16 AM pfSense Bug #8003: IPsec weirdness with 2.4.1
- Got the same with latest 242.
Can see just 1 SPD P2 entry have to see 2 P2 entries
- 02:49 AM pfSense Todo #8005: Block direct download of .inc files
- Could not download one...
- 02:38 AM pfSense Bug #7978: IE 11 - Headers of tables almost not visible when no entries made
- The same w/o entries
- 02:34 AM pfSense Bug #7978: IE 11 - Headers of tables almost not visible when no entries made
- Looks fine on latest 2.4.2 win10 ie 11
- 02:27 AM pfSense Bug #7979: Error setting limiter over 2GB/s
- Tried 4096Mb/s looks fine
@00001: 4.096 Gbit/s 0 ms burst 0
q131073 50 sl. 0 flows (1 buckets) sched 65537 ...
- 08:06 AM pfSense Bug #8003: IPsec weirdness with 2.4.1
During work 32406 I found HTML was rendered fine but click on button does not expand table
Also available in: Atom