- Registered on: 01/27/2017
- Last connection: 03/04/2020
- 08:24 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10503 (New): Flapping any GW in multi-WAN influences restating all IPsec tunnels in FRR which leads to dropping all IPsec VTI static routes and related BGP issues
- There are 2 nodes with a multi-WAN setup: 2 WANs, 2 Gateways. The are 2 IPsec VTI tunnel every working through its ow...
- 02:39 AM pfSense Docs Correction #10371 (Resolved): Update flow control tuning doc for chelsio
- It would be good to add into Flow Contol section of https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/hardware/tuning-and-tr...
- 07:08 AM pfSense Feature #10290 (New): Firewall Aliases Add button on top of list
- It would be good if we one more Add button would add on top of list. If adding new aliases happens often, then Add on...
- 11:50 PM pfSense Bug #10281 (Not a Bug): I can unassign interface even if it is used in FRR OSPF
- There was IPsec VTI tunnel with assigned interface. The interface was used in FRR OSPF settings as OSPF interface. If...
- 11:29 PM pfSense Bug #10184: Shaper Add Child Scheduler options Codel wrong description link
- current link is https://web.archive.org/web/20160404153707/http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/queueing.html#ecn
- 11:28 PM pfSense Bug #10184 (Resolved): Shaper Add Child Scheduler options Codel wrong description link
- In Add Child web-page of Shaper interface Scheduler options checkbox Codel Active Queue leads to page which does not ...
- 12:10 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9913 (New): Adding note Squid Traffic Managment Settings about feature limit
- Squid Traffic Managment Settings mostly works with generic HTTP, so that, it may not work without HTTPS Interception ...
- 08:03 AM pfSense Bug #9867: Packet Capture IPv6 rejects all packets if CARP type is set in Protocol field
- A "silly" workaround might be renaming *CARP* in dropdown _Protocol_ list to *CARP IPv4*.
- 07:53 AM pfSense Bug #9867 (Resolved): Packet Capture IPv6 rejects all packets if CARP type is set in Protocol field
- Packet Capture IPv6 rejects all packets if *CARP* type is set in *Protocol* field.
It might be an upstream issue.
- 04:15 AM pfSense Packages Feature #7792: FRR pkg pfsense can not wok as ABR with stub areas (no stub area bit)
- Tried on latest stable 2.4.4-p3 with 6.0.2, it works fine, stub areas are handled by cisco router without issue.
Also available in: Atom