- Registered on: 01/27/2017
- Last connection: 03/05/2019
- 12:57 AM pfSense Bug #8970: Queues Menu item ends with ":"
- I checked German language menu and did not observe the issue.
- 12:50 AM pfSense Bug #9170: PHP error in Setup Wizard when gateways have been deleted
- I checked the issue on latest 2.4.5-DEV and did not observe it. Gateways and their routes were successfully deleted a...
- 12:38 AM pfSense Todo #9117: Clean up old obsolete OLSRD code
- I checked files on latest 2.4.5-DEV and found only OLSRD mention in /etc/pfSense.obsoletedfiles and that is all.
- 08:21 AM pfSense Bug #9151: Console menu entry (14 SSH) is not updated properly after performing actions
- Maybe it would be better to update status immediately after changing, redraw menu with state what would be the result...
- 05:32 AM pfSense Bug #9151 (Not a Bug): Console menu entry (14 SSH) is not updated properly after performing actions
- If SSH is disabled from menu, the menu might entry still show Disable Secure Shell. And vice versa if SSH is enabled ...
- 04:47 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8944 (Duplicate): attemp of installing pfblocker brakes system on 2.4.3
- Any attempt to install pfblocker on clean 2.4.3-p1 breaks system.
Errors during installation:...
- 12:57 AM pfSense Bug #8880: [PHP7] warning on system_gateways.php and extra item in gateways table
- Just in case. So not see the issue on latest...
- 12:15 AM pfSense Feature #8908: setting default gateway using lower Tier in case gateway group is set as default
- Pi Ba wrote:
> You did 'apply' the new settings? (And refresh the page perhaps once after.?, it might lag a little b...
- 12:57 AM pfSense Feature #8908 (New): setting default gateway using lower Tier in case gateway group is set as default
- *Current behavior.* I have 3 GW and create GW group from 2 them with different Tiers. E.g. GW3 is marked as @(default...
- 12:35 AM pfSense Bug #8218: Changing an interface name will break the manual created gateway-group
- Do not observe the issue on 245-dev...
Also available in: Atom