- Registered on: 01/27/2017
- Last connection: 06/30/2019
- 04:15 AM pfSense Packages Feature #7792: FRR pkg pfsense can not wok as ABR with stub areas (no stub area bit)
- Tried on latest stable 2.4.4-p3 with 6.0.2, it works fine, stub areas are handled by cisco router without issue.
- 02:39 AM pfSense Packages Feature #7794: FRR pkg pfsense no metric-type option in OSPF redistribute section of web-interface
- Tried latest stable 2.4.4-p3 with 6.0.2, everything is fine, I can assign metric type on any types of redistributed r...
- 12:42 AM pfSense Packages Feature #7794 (Assigned): FRR pkg pfsense no metric-type option in OSPF redistribute section of web-interface
- I updated to latest FRR version: 0.5.2 which is based on frr6-6.0.2_1 and there is still not External type metrics se...
- 01:15 AM pfSense Packages Feature #7793: FRR pkg pfsense web interface checking for RID is setup in OSPF6 section
- I checked latest 0.5 it works fine, I got appropriate error if I did not set RID...
- 11:42 AM pfSense Bug #9317: Warning/crash when adding a new user and choosing to generate a certificate
- Tried on 2.4.4-p3. I do not observe the issue. User and its cert were created without errors and warnings. I tried to...
- 10:30 AM pfSense Bug #9409: Crash dumps cannot be saved when RAM disks are enabled for /var
- Tried on 2.4.4-p3. Set RAM Disk Size to 100 (enable swap) and perform sysctl debug.kdb.panic=1, /var/crash contains d...
- 08:04 AM pfSense Bug #9264: Disabling "IPv6 over IPv4 Tunneling" breaks config
- Tried on 2.4.4-p3. I do not observe the issue.
0. set IPv6 on LAN
1. enable "IPv6 over IPv4 Tunneling" and set an...
- 05:01 AM pfSense Bug #9193: firewall_nat.php: PHP error deleting an imported NAT rule with no firewall rules present
- Tried on 2.4.4-p3, I do not observe the issue. I could upload config with empty firewall rule list <filter></filter>,...
- 04:26 AM pfSense Bug #9004: Default gateway IPv4 set to a group fails after restart on 2.4.4
- 2.4.4-p3 does not observe the issue.
WAN_Failover GW Group with 2 links: WAN Tier1 and WAN2 Tier2, set as default GW...
- 12:57 AM pfSense Bug #8970: Queues Menu item ends with ":"
- I checked German language menu and did not observe the issue.
Also available in: Atom