- Registered on: 01/27/2017
- Last connection: 10/31/2019
- 11:29 PM pfSense Bug #10184: Shaper Add Child Scheduler options Codel wrong description link
- current link is https://web.archive.org/web/20160404153707/http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/queueing.html#ecn
- 11:28 PM pfSense Bug #10184 (Resolved): Shaper Add Child Scheduler options Codel wrong description link
- In Add Child web-page of Shaper interface Scheduler options checkbox Codel Active Queue leads to page which does not ...
- 12:10 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9913 (New): Adding note Squid Traffic Managment Settings about feature limit
- Squid Traffic Managment Settings mostly works with generic HTTP, so that, it may not work without HTTPS Interception ...
- 08:03 AM pfSense Bug #9867: Packet Capture IPv6 rejects all packets if CARP type is set in Protocol field
- A "silly" workaround might be renaming *CARP* in dropdown _Protocol_ list to *CARP IPv4*.
- 07:53 AM pfSense Bug #9867 (Resolved): Packet Capture IPv6 rejects all packets if CARP type is set in Protocol field
- Packet Capture IPv6 rejects all packets if *CARP* type is set in *Protocol* field.
It might be an upstream issue.
- 04:15 AM pfSense Packages Feature #7792: FRR pkg pfsense can not wok as ABR with stub areas (no stub area bit)
- Tried on latest stable 2.4.4-p3 with 6.0.2, it works fine, stub areas are handled by cisco router without issue.
- 02:39 AM pfSense Packages Feature #7794: FRR pkg pfsense no metric-type option in OSPF redistribute section of web-interface
- Tried latest stable 2.4.4-p3 with 6.0.2, everything is fine, I can assign metric type on any types of redistributed r...
- 12:42 AM pfSense Packages Feature #7794 (Assigned): FRR pkg pfsense no metric-type option in OSPF redistribute section of web-interface
- I updated to latest FRR version: 0.5.2 which is based on frr6-6.0.2_1 and there is still not External type metrics se...
- 01:15 AM pfSense Packages Feature #7793: FRR pkg pfsense web interface checking for RID is setup in OSPF6 section
- I checked latest 0.5 it works fine, I got appropriate error if I did not set RID...
- 11:42 AM pfSense Bug #9317: Warning/crash when adding a new user and choosing to generate a certificate
- Tried on 2.4.4-p3. I do not observe the issue. User and its cert were created without errors and warnings. I tried to...
Also available in: Atom