- Registered on: 01/27/2017
- Last connection: 05/12/2019
- 11:42 AM pfSense Bug #9317: Warning/crash when adding a new user and choosing to generate a certificate
- Tried on 2.4.4-p3. I do not observe the issue. User and its cert were created without errors and warnings. I tried to...
- 10:30 AM pfSense Bug #9409: Crash dumps cannot be saved when RAM disks are enabled for /var
- Tried on 2.4.4-p3. Set RAM Disk Size to 100 (enable swap) and perform sysctl debug.kdb.panic=1, /var/crash contains d...
- 08:04 AM pfSense Bug #9264: Disabling "IPv6 over IPv4 Tunneling" breaks config
- Tried on 2.4.4-p3. I do not observe the issue.
0. set IPv6 on LAN
1. enable "IPv6 over IPv4 Tunneling" and set an...
- 05:01 AM pfSense Bug #9193: firewall_nat.php: PHP error deleting an imported NAT rule with no firewall rules present
- Tried on 2.4.4-p3, I do not observe the issue. I could upload config with empty firewall rule list <filter></filter>,...
- 04:26 AM pfSense Bug #9004: Default gateway IPv4 set to a group fails after restart on 2.4.4
- 2.4.4-p3 does not observe the issue.
WAN_Failover GW Group with 2 links: WAN Tier1 and WAN2 Tier2, set as default GW...
- 12:57 AM pfSense Bug #8970: Queues Menu item ends with ":"
- I checked German language menu and did not observe the issue.
- 12:50 AM pfSense Bug #9170: PHP error in Setup Wizard when gateways have been deleted
- I checked the issue on latest 2.4.5-DEV and did not observe it. Gateways and their routes were successfully deleted a...
- 12:38 AM pfSense Todo #9117: Clean up old obsolete OLSRD code
- I checked files on latest 2.4.5-DEV and found only OLSRD mention in /etc/pfSense.obsoletedfiles and that is all.
- 08:21 AM pfSense Bug #9151: Console menu entry (14 SSH) is not updated properly after performing actions
- Maybe it would be better to update status immediately after changing, redraw menu with state what would be the result...
- 05:32 AM pfSense Bug #9151 (Not a Bug): Console menu entry (14 SSH) is not updated properly after performing actions
- If SSH is disabled from menu, the menu might entry still show Disable Secure Shell. And vice versa if SSH is enabled ...
Also available in: Atom