- Registered on: 01/27/2017
- Last connection: 07/06/2020
- 11:09 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10994 (New): SquidGuard Blacklists Restore Default button does not work
- If SquidGuard/Blacklists Blacklist Update field is empty then clicking Restore Default restores nothing and generates...
- 05:48 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10775 (Feedback): pfblockerNG SBL_ADs and hpHosts are not reachable anymore
- Following entries of pfblockerNG pkg are not reachable for a long time, we have some tickets and also I can see some ...
- 05:41 AM pfSense Feature #10732 (New): Warning banner for secondary HA node
- It would be good if the secondary HA node has a banner with a warning all management actions have to be performed on ...
- 05:38 AM pfSense Feature #10731 (New): XML-sync primary/secondary config flag
- To prevent XML-sync misconfiguring on a HA cluster, it would be good to make a config flag that can be used for disti...
- 11:17 AM pfSense Feature #10645 (New): Choosing active repo after restoring config but before starting pkgs auto-installing
- The current behavior is if a certain repo is set, config contains an entry for this, like @<pkg_repo_conf_path>/usr/l...
- 08:24 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10503 (New): Flapping any GW in multi-WAN influences restating all IPsec tunnels in FRR which leads to dropping all IPsec VTI static routes and related BGP issues
- There are 2 nodes with a multi-WAN setup: 2 WANs, 2 Gateways. The are 2 IPsec VTI tunnel every working through its ow...
- 02:39 AM pfSense Docs Correction #10371 (Resolved): Update flow control tuning doc for chelsio
- It would be good to add into Flow Contol section of https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/hardware/tuning-and-tr...
- 07:08 AM pfSense Feature #10290 (New): Firewall Aliases Add button on top of list
- It would be good if we one more Add button would add on top of list. If adding new aliases happens often, then Add on...
- 11:50 PM pfSense Bug #10281 (Not a Bug): I can unassign interface even if it is used in FRR OSPF
- There was IPsec VTI tunnel with assigned interface. The interface was used in FRR OSPF settings as OSPF interface. If...
- 11:29 PM pfSense Bug #10184: Shaper Add Child Scheduler options Codel wrong description link
- current link is https://web.archive.org/web/20160404153707/http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/queueing.html#ecn
Also available in: Atom