- Registered on: 01/27/2017
- Last connection: 11/29/2020
- 09:29 AM pfSense Feature #11225 (Rejected): Change Host Alias range when it is made from CIDR
- Now if I make an Alias using CIDR like 192.168.1.*2*/30 it makes 4 entries which starts from 1st host in the given ra...
- 05:44 AM pfSense Feature #11169 (New): Changing interface index order
- Current configuration operates interface indexes instead of real interfaces, e.g.
- 11:09 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10994 (New): SquidGuard Blacklists Restore Default button does not work
- If SquidGuard/Blacklists Blacklist Update field is empty then clicking Restore Default restores nothing and generates...
- 05:48 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10775 (Resolved): pfblockerNG SBL_ADs and hpHosts are not reachable anymore
- Following entries of pfblockerNG pkg are not reachable for a long time, we have some tickets and also I can see some ...
- 05:41 AM pfSense Feature #10732 (New): Warning banner for secondary HA node
- It would be good if the secondary HA node has a banner with a warning all management actions have to be performed on ...
- 05:38 AM pfSense Feature #10731 (New): XML-sync primary/secondary config flag
- To prevent XML-sync misconfiguring on a HA cluster, it would be good to make a config flag that can be used for disti...
- 11:17 AM pfSense Feature #10645 (New): Choosing active repo after restoring config but before starting pkgs auto-installing
- The current behavior is if a certain repo is set, config contains an entry for this, like @<pkg_repo_conf_path>/usr/l...
- 08:24 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10503 (New): Flapping any GW in multi-WAN influences restating all IPsec tunnels in FRR which leads to dropping all IPsec VTI static routes and related BGP issues
- There are 2 nodes with a multi-WAN setup: 2 WANs, 2 Gateways. The are 2 IPsec VTI tunnel every working through its ow...
- 02:39 AM pfSense Docs Correction #10371 (Resolved): Update flow control tuning doc for chelsio
- It would be good to add into Flow Contol section of https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/hardware/tuning-and-tr...
- 07:08 AM pfSense Feature #10290 (New): Firewall Aliases Add button on top of list
- It would be good if we one more Add button would add on top of list. If adding new aliases happens often, then Add on...
Also available in: Atom