- Registered on: 04/14/2017
- Last connection: 09/10/2020
- 03:58 PM pfSense Feature #11056 (New): Add option to disable flow-control on interfaces in GUI
- Add toggle on/off function for Flow Control on interfaces as alternative to adding lines to loader.conf.local
- 08:11 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10604 (Resolved): Feedback on System Monitoring — Monitoring Bandwidth Usage
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/monitoring/monitoring-bandwidth-usage.html
- 07:59 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10300 (Rejected): Feedback on Configuration — Setup Wizard
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/book/config/setup-wizard.html
Update the Domain re...
- 10:14 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10145: Feedback on Packages — Installing FreeBSD Packages
That's correct for 2.3 but there is no 2.4 section for FreeBSD11
- 10:08 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10145 (Resolved): Feedback on Packages — Installing FreeBSD Packages
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/packages/installing-freebsd-packages.html
This is ...
- 02:51 AM pfSense Bug #9858 (Rejected): adding gateway
There is not enough information here to consider this a bug. Please use https://forum.netgate.com for troub...
- 03:12 PM pfSense Docs New Content #9753 (Feedback): Feedback on Installing and Upgrading — Writing Disk Images
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/install/write-memstick.html
I believe the majority...
- 07:37 PM pfSense Bug #8993 (Resolved): PHP error from filter_rules_sort() when config.xml contains no rules
- Was able to replicate this after verifying <filter></filter> in config, connecting on the Anti-lockout rule, and tryi...
- 07:08 PM pfSense Bug #9051 (Resolved): Privileges on 'all' group are not being honored
- Tested on 2.4.5.a.20181116.1325
New user with no privileges receives "No page assigned to user"
After adding "W...
- 12:01 AM pfSense Bug #8994: Two RRDDATA Sections in Restored Config Breaks Unit
- I don't think this is limited to <rrddata>, any duplicate tag in the config will break imports, I've confirmed with <...
Also available in: Atom