- Registered on: 04/14/2017
- Last connection: 10/09/2019
- 03:12 PM pfSense Docs New Content #9753 (New): Feedback on Installing and Upgrading — Writing Disk Images
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/hardware/writing-disk-images.html
I believe the ma...
- 07:37 PM pfSense Bug #8993 (Resolved): PHP error from filter_rules_sort() when config.xml contains no rules
- Was able to replicate this after verifying <filter></filter> in config, connecting on the Anti-lockout rule, and tryi...
- 07:08 PM pfSense Bug #9051 (Resolved): Privileges on 'all' group are not being honored
- Tested on 2.4.5.a.20181116.1325
New user with no privileges receives "No page assigned to user"
After adding "W...
- 12:01 AM pfSense Bug #8994: Two RRDDATA Sections in Restored Config Breaks Unit
- I don't think this is limited to <rrddata>, any duplicate tag in the config will break imports, I've confirmed with <...
- 07:52 PM pfSense Bug #8914: Gateway switch events cause a huge amount of log spew
- Replicated in 2.4.4-RELEASE
Steps to replicate:
Configure Gateway Group with 2 WANs
Start Tier 1 down, Tier 2 up...
- 12:53 AM pfSense Bug #8621 (Resolved): PHP errors on VPN IPSec P1 add
- Downloaded latest KVM pfSense-netgate-kvm-2.4.4-DEVELOPMENT-amd64-20180530-1447.qcow2.gz
Updated via GUI to latest...
- 08:33 PM pfSense Bug #8450: High Availability Sync / xmlrpc.php removes "remote system username" on backup cluster member
- Tested on 2.4.4.a.20180507.0753, confirmed resolved.
- 10:13 PM pfSense Bug #8208: Restoring a config in 2.4.2 with 2.3.X Security/Errata Only repo selected breaks PHP
- 2.3.4 Config with 2.3.X Errata Repo restored to 2.4 systems will break.
2.3.4 Config with 2.4.X Repo restored to 2.4...
- 12:19 AM pfSense Bug #8360: pf rules occasionally contain "!/" where the WAN network/netmask should be
- Unable to duplicate after testing most of the day, multiple versions, multiple rule changes and configurations, multi...
- 02:54 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8141: ACB uploads a version several times each second/minute when CaptivePortal is active.
- Tested on Current Base System 2.4.3.a.20180308.0950
Confirmed no issues with users in captive portal creating ACB ...
Also available in: Atom