- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/19/2018
- Last connection: 04/04/2020
- 10:04 PM pfSense Bug #10311: Too low net.link.ifqmaxlen causes packet drop under load when using OpenVPN inside bridge interface under load
- Commenting to watch. (Personally I expect that 128 has been chosen as good trade off between performance and keeping...
- 02:43 PM pfSense Bug #10246: NAT: Syntax error when "Automatic create outbound NAT rules that direct traffic back out to the same subnet it originated from" is enabled
- As always, *Thanks Jim*!
Will test shortly.
- 03:42 PM pfSense Bug #10246: NAT: Syntax error when "Automatic create outbound NAT rules that direct traffic back out to the same subnet it originated from" is enabled
I also encountered this error a few months back, I forgot to log a redmine for it, but I did post on the forum...
- 09:18 PM pfSense Feature #9911: Show confirmation box before disconnecting PPPoE
- Hi Jim.
I've applied the patch and I'm happy to confirm that yes, it works perfectly!
I like the fact it's now RED ...
- 03:05 PM pfSense Feature #9911: Show confirmation box before disconnecting PPPoE
- Unsure if it's appropriate to say "Thanks" in the bugtracker, but *thanks!!* Especially for such a prompt patch. App...
- 12:11 AM pfSense Feature #9911 (Resolved): Show confirmation box before disconnecting PPPoE
- The *Status->Interfaces* page (_status_interfaces.php_) is very useful for showing Interface details.
On systems tha...
- 03:38 PM pfSense Bug #9572: uPNP not working - miniupnpd needs an update, reporting "interface index not matching", which has been fixed upstream
- @[2.4.4-RELEASE][firstname.lastname@example.org]/var/log: cat /etc/version.patch
[2.4.4-RELEASE][email@example.com]/var/log: pkg info | gr...
- 05:35 PM pfSense Bug #9390: diag_backup.php: Backup output generation failure with CSRF script tag inserted into XML
- I can't reproduce this.
built on Wed Dec 12 07:40:18 EST 2018
- 02:59 PM pfSense Bug #9351: need option for repeated DHCP retries
- "propose you add an option to keep retrying DHCP renews on the WAN when the gateway becomes inaccessible." - Based on...
- 02:07 AM pfSense Bug #8463: Performance Regression in 2.4.3 under KVM
- In the end I moved to FQ_CODEL so this ticket, while probably still an issue, can be closed.
Also available in: Atom