- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/19/2018
- Last connection: 03/25/2019
- 05:35 PM pfSense Bug #9390: diag_backup.php: Backup output generation failure with CSRF script tag inserted into XML
- I can't reproduce this.
built on Wed Dec 12 07:40:18 EST 2018
- 02:59 PM pfSense Bug #9351: need option for repeated DHCP retries
- "propose you add an option to keep retrying DHCP renews on the WAN when the gateway becomes inaccessible." - Based on...
- 02:07 AM pfSense Bug #8463: Performance Regression in 2.4.3 under KVM
- In the end I moved to FQ_CODEL so this ticket, while probably still an issue, can be closed.
- 05:32 PM pfSense Bug #9342: SSH To Public IP Of pfSense Router Bricks Firewall Until Restart On XG-7100
- I would suggest moving this to the forums. This certainly isn't a common/reproducible bug otherwise we'd all be stuf...
- 02:42 PM pfSense Bug #9326: Clearing states for specific IP won't work
- Everyone can just guess which version you're reporting this against?
- 04:27 PM pfSense Bug #9059: Update Unbound to 1.8.1
- Ben Hohendorf wrote:
> As per my thread on reddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/PFSENSE/comments/9wjjo2/sg3100_hard_cras...
- 05:11 PM pfSense Bug #9059: Update Unbound to 1.8.1
- Isaac McDonald wrote:
> Did this make it into 2.4.4_1 ?
Huh? We're discussing the bug right now, so I can't see ...
- 04:53 PM pfSense Bug #9059: Update Unbound to 1.8.1
- I'm an idiot....
- 04:45 PM pfSense Bug #9059: Update Unbound to 1.8.1
- I found this on the unbound mailing list: https://nlnetlabs.nl/pipermail/unbound-users/2018-October/010991.html
- 04:38 PM pfSense Bug #9059: Update Unbound to 1.8.1
- I can confirm I see the same after 2.4.4-p1...
Also available in: Atom