- Registered on: 04/08/2012
- Last connection: 08/28/2012
Reported issues: 7
- 06:50 am pfSense Bug #2605: Filter rule are not created correctly
- yes. This patch works. Thanks for the quick turn around!
(tested with 2.1-BETA0 (amd64)
built on Mon Aug 27 14:5...
- 07:30 am pfSense Feature #2361: router adv. daemon only allows for one subnet / limited options
- sorry for not responding earlier (haven't had a lot of time to experiment with pfsense). Just to push back a bit here...
- 04:42 pm pfSense Bug #2605 (Resolved): Filter rule are not created correctly
- After upgrading to the latest snapshot, the filter rules refuse to load due to an error:
There were error(s)...
- 02:49 pm pfSense Feature #2361: router adv. daemon only allows for one subnet / limited options
- user interface to add subnets looks great. But settings are not reflected in /var/etc/radvd.conf . Should the be? wi...
- 01:05 pm pfSense Bug #2482: error trying to delete limiter
- crash report
Crash report begins. Anonymous machine information:
- 01:04 pm pfSense Bug #2482 (Feedback): error trying to delete limiter
- Fatal error: Call to undefined method dnpipe_class::GetName() in /usr/local/www/firewall_shaper_vinterface.php on lin...
- 08:38 am pfSense Feature #2361: router adv. daemon only allows for one subnet / limited options
- looking good so far. Only thing missing is the ability to set subnets for the RA. Right now, it does only advertise t...
- 08:34 am pfSense Bug #2477: router advertisement daemon (radvd) no longer starts
- Resolved! Thanks
> Although I understand you file the ticket as high, we are not all full time paid developers or ...
- 10:19 am pfSense Bug #2477: router advertisement daemon (radvd) no longer starts
- just found additional logs in routing.log confirming the issue with the configuration file:
Jun 8 14:11:50 pfsens...
- 10:14 am pfSense Bug #2477 (Resolved): router advertisement daemon (radvd) no longer starts
- as of today's update, radvd no longer starts. No obvious error message I can see so far, but the config file looks ba...
Also available in: Atom