Endpoint port is mandatory if Endpoint is defined
It's not possible to define endpoint without port, i.e.
EndPoint = 192.168.1.1
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to 2.5.0
In this case we should assume the default port (
51820) rather than making the field required. I'll take a look at it.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to In Progress
- % Done changed from 100 to 90
One more little thing, in the tunnel list it isn't assuming the default port in the display. Also it's showing ":" for empty/dynamic peers, should show something more friendly instead.
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
OK on current snapshot. If the endpoint is filled in and port is blank, the default port is used.
Also available in: Atom