- Registered on: 06/09/2009
- Last connection: 03/16/2018
- 01:36 PM pfSense Feature #8371 (Assigned): Reduce config.xml size by removing picture widget images to file system
- Upgraded with a picture in the widget and it was broken after the upgrade. No sign of the image in /conf/
- 12:46 PM pfSense Feature #4821: PPPoE WANs do not take full advantage of NIC driver queues for receiving traffic
- Since this is a missing feature in FreeBSD networking, you should lobby there for it to be addressed, not here:
- 10:27 AM pfSense Bug #8290 (Resolved): filter.inc, make filter_expand_alias_array() return consistent results betw...
- The part of this that was broken in pfSense is OK now, but it looks like haproxy will need to implement its own funct...
- 10:26 AM pfSense Bug #8333 (Resolved): Dynamic DNS updates may fail when using a gateway group as the interface wh...
- Tested and working.
- 11:55 AM pfSense Bug #8364 (Closed): Multiple IPsec child SA entries
- This appears to have been triggered by a DNS issue, so if there is any problem it is likely the same as #7413.
- 12:50 PM pfSense Bug #8368: Cannot log into webConfigurator from Firefox/Linux after fresh install
- Until it's proven to be a bug on pfSense (after discussion on the forum, subreddit, etc) then it doesn't belong here....
- 11:41 PM pfSense Bug #8369 (Rejected): Setting password complexity
- This kind of thing should be discussed on the actual forum at https://forum.pfsense.org, on the pfSense subreddit, or...
- 08:09 PM pfSense Bug #8368 (Rejected): Cannot log into webConfigurator from Firefox/Linux after fresh install
- There is no such problem with pfSense itself. That is a client side issue.
- 01:49 PM pfSense Packages Feature #8203 (Resolved): pfSense-pkg-suricata: extended eve output selectable headers
- 01:35 PM pfSense Packages Bug #7932 (Resolved): 2.4.0 & Snort 188.8.131.52_1 Pass Lists
Also available in: Atom