- Registered on: 06/09/2009
- Last connection: 09/19/2017
- 11:33 AM pfSense Bug #7878: GUI lag in Edit Phase 1 ipsec
- Seems to be isolated to only Chrome and only on OS X.
Firefox on OS X is fine. Chrome on Linux and Windows is fine...
- 09:39 PM pfSense Packages Bug #7875 (Rejected): HAProxy Frontend bug - pfsense 2.3.4-RELEASE-p1 (amd64)
- This is not a platform for discussion or asking support questions. Please post on the forum, mailing list, reddit, et...
- 01:09 PM pfSense Feature #7874 (Rejected): Change OpenVPN Help
- The current example is valid. Your example does something different and more complicated that is not what the average...
- 09:00 AM pfSense Bug #7864 (Feedback): OpenVPN (tun/tap) is not showing
- Applied in changeset commit:95a8ebeb5b7d73e7e72eba27c22d2b2b312f92de.
- 08:49 AM pfSense Revision 9a65d4a2: Populate more default values in the OpenVPN configuration generated by the wiz...
- (cherry picked from commit 95a8ebeb5b7d73e7e72eba27c22d2b2b312f92de)
- 08:49 AM pfSense Revision 95a8ebeb: Populate more default values in the OpenVPN configuration generated by the wiz...
- 08:10 AM pfSense Bug #7865 (Feedback): User groups -> Assigned Privileges doesn't work
- Applied in changeset commit:7af38087fef168f213c6880c6782153630c13386.
- 08:03 AM pfSense Bug #7868: bsmtpd hostres feature should not be active when running on esx/proxmox/virtualbox
- PR looks OK but we can't commit to making sure it's in 2.4-RELEASE at the moment. We'll talk it over internally.
- 08:00 AM pfSense Revision 81498c2c: Do not show group privilege controls unless the user is editing an existing gr...
- (cherry picked from commit 7af38087fef168f213c6880c6782153630c13386)
- 07:59 AM pfSense Revision 7af38087: Do not show group privilege controls unless the user is editing an existing gr...
Also available in: Atom