- Registered on: 06/09/2009
- Last connection: 11/25/2020
- 01:45 PM pfSense Bug #11104: OpenVPN won't start after addding many authentication sources
- There is no limit we are aware of specifically, the only way to find out would be to test it with one, two, three, et...
- 10:24 AM pfSense Feature #8946 (Duplicate): Add field to show IA_PD to DHCP6 Server page
- 02:37 PM pfSense Bug #10690: Not possible to make UFS install on ZFS formatted drive
- It's inconsistent, unfortunately. From a fresh 2.5.0 snapshot ISO I can install and reinstall any combination of UFS ...
- 11:46 AM pfSense Bug #11097 (Duplicate): Child SAs incrementing constantly for multiple IPSec S2S tunnels
- Duplicate of #10176
- 10:38 AM pfSense Bug #10690 (New): Not possible to make UFS install on ZFS formatted drive
- I'm still hitting this on current snapshots. It gives an error similar to that in the description and even trying to ...
- 09:32 AM pfSense Bug #11095: pfSense will not reply to NS on WAN where src is set to a global IPv6 address
- I briefly searched and couldn't find anything that said it should work or that it was invalid, so it may vary by oper...
- 09:19 AM pfSense Bug #11095 (Rejected): pfSense will not reply to NS on WAN where src is set to a global IPv6 address
- That's up to the OS (FreeBSD) and not pfSense but I don't think your example is valid. You're sending a NS from globa...
- 07:47 AM pfSense Bug #10960 (Pull Request Review): Bring up VXLANs correctly at boot
- 07:46 AM pfSense Feature #10931 (Pull Request Review): system.php: Add option to omit DNS Servers from resolv.conf
- 07:44 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9364 (Pull Request Review): squidguard int error page does not use https
Also available in: Atom