- Registered on: 06/09/2009
- Last connection: 01/22/2019
- 03:37 PM pfSense Bug #9281 (Resolved): ZFS encrypted+mirrored swap may not be activated on 2.4.4-p2
- Thanks for testing!
- 03:36 PM pfSense Docs Correction #8865 (Rejected): Feedback on Networking Concepts — IPv6 — IPv6 Subnetting
- You have misread what the page is stating. The table is primarily to indicate the enormity of the IPv6 space.
- 03:31 PM pfSense Docs Correction #8853 (Resolved): [feedback form] Explain what 0:0 means
- Added info to that page. ICMP doesn't have state levels like other protocols, so it's really just a placeholder. Does...
- 03:05 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9287 (Resolved): Feedback on The pfSense Book
- Fix committed
- 11:11 AM pfSense Packages Feature #8613: pfSense-pkg-acme: acme_certificates_edit.php - Add support for --challenge-alias acme.sh flag
- I added a checkbox to use challenge-domain instead of challenge-alias in ACME pkg version 0.5.2
- 11:11 AM pfSense Packages Feature #8211 (Feedback): ACME cron job <- log activity
- Fixed in ACME pkg version 0.5.2
Cron job output is now redirected to the main system log.
- 10:41 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9279 (Duplicate): security/acme: acme pf sense package processes unnecessary notifications due to using stdout
- This will be solved by the fix for #8211 so I'm marking this as a duplicate for now.
- 09:36 AM pfSense Bug #9284 (Duplicate): no default gateway after upgrade to 2.4.4_p2 using gateway group
- Duplicate of #9004
- 09:24 AM pfSense Bug #3334: Status/Traffic Graph isn't IPv6 ready
- Daryl Morse wrote:
> As I mentioned, I emailed the author of rate. He replied this morning and confirmed that he is ...
- 09:20 AM pfSense Bug #9283 (Feedback): Not obvious that HA sync will still sync certs if cert sync disabled but OpenVPN sync enabled
- Applied in changeset commit:9f3b87d898e1fa8a5bfa40758e5747515cc38ad4.
Also available in: Atom