- Registered on: 06/09/2009
- Last connection: 07/25/2017
- 02:18 PM pfSense Bug #6223: IPsec + OpenBGPD fails with "PF_KEY socket: No buffer space available"
- Only in that we're making progress on replacing OpenBGPD with FRR, which hopefully will not suffer from the same issu...
- 12:21 PM pfSense Bug #7723 (Feedback): Cannot focus username or password input fields
- No problems here on Chrome with Android 7.1.2 and Chrome 59.0.3071.125 (Tablet) or Android 7.0 (Droid Turbot 2), in p...
- 09:46 AM pfSense Bug #7500: Upgrade From 2.3.3_p1 to 2.4 Fails (libssl.so.8 not found)
- See also: #7722
- 09:46 AM pfSense Bug #7722 (Duplicate): PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/20131226/s...
- Duplicate of #7500
- 09:34 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7191 (Resolved): squid package EN-US grammar errors
- 07:26 AM pfSense Feature #7717 (Closed): DNS Resolver update to Unbound-1.6.4 to get RPZ / fastrpz support
- We'll pick it up automatically once it hits the proper ports branches used by 2.3.x and 2.4.x.
- 11:42 AM pfSense Bug #7715 (Rejected): Update from 2.3.4 to -p1 mangled many config entries including users, patch...
- Please discuss a problem such as this on the forum or mailing list rather than jumping right to assuming it's a bug a...
- 09:49 AM pfSense Bug #7714 (Confirmed): NTP Widget Time Display
- Note: The time itself is correctly fetched from the firewall, but is being adjusted to the wrong time _zone_ when dis...
- 09:33 AM pfSense Feature #7245: NTP widget shows client time instead of server time
- Start a new bug report for that. It may be using the local time _zone_ incorrectly but it is not using the local cloc...
- 09:29 AM pfSense Feature #7245: NTP widget shows client time instead of server time
- The fix was in 2.3.4 and any release after that.
It is not pulling local time. I just confirmed it by loading the ...
Also available in: Atom