Missing input validation for aliases
Aliases have nearly no input validation, making it very easy to create invalid rulesets.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
For the record still some strings will pass as valid hostname though the only way to prevent that is the usage of gethostbyname() which can add to much delays into this even seeming the page has blocked.
For now leave it like this we have to see later on.
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Target version set to 2.0
sounds good, looks ok at a glance. Needs testing
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom