BUG in rules application when setting a group gateway
I will try to explain the problem.First , we have 2 WAN :
- WAN1 (PPOE)
- Group Name : Wan2FailoverWan1
- Gateway Priority : WAN1 (tier2), WAN2 (tier1)
- Trigger Level : member down
- LAN1 (PC)
- LAN2 (SERVER)
- Action : Pass
- Interface : LAN1
- Source : LAN1 subnet
- Destination : any
- Destination port range : HTTP and HTTP
- Gateway : Wan2FailoverWan1
The second rules is to block all other traffic.
So the issue is : If I use a PC in LAN1 and I want to access to a Windows Share (Port 445) it's work.
And the rule, log the connection on port 445.
We have only allowed port HTTP but port 445 works too.
If I don't select the gateway and let "default", there is no issue.
I have not try with other ports.