Ermal, you can check these out on 64.28
1. On services_dyndns.php, the IP shows as red when it should be green (up to date with the provider) for at least no-ip and OpenDNS.
2. services_dyndns.php needs some AJAX badly, the page delay while loading is painful. I presume that's because it's pulling its actual public IP, that should be backgrounded.
3. The no-ip account on Verizon WAN doesn't work
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
64.28 is updated with these configs and more.
#1 is resolved.
related to #2, when saving a new entry, the save can take up to a minute while it's updating, need to background that task.
#3 in particular is no longer an issue it appears, but of the 8 accounts on that box there, 4 of them don't work.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version changed from 2.0 to 2.1
This can be postponed after 2.0 for now i think?
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Target version changed from 2.1 to 2.0
This is all working now, there may be some enhancements we can look at later for post-2.0 in a new ticket
Also available in: Atom