can't not select queue/ackqueue on firewall_rules_edit.php where queues exist
When you have traffic shaper queues configured, and edit a firewall rule, it sets the queue to the first in the list and doesn't allow you to not select a queue.
#7 Updated by Steve Beaver over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Steve Beaver to Chris Buechler
This control is unusual in that it saves two double-quotes to indicate the default value, rather than an empty string as most other pages do.
I have made an appropriate edit, but have not tested it since https://bootstrap-test1.pfmechanics.com is currently broken.
If this fix is not effective, would you please fix the test instance so I can investigate?
#8 Updated by Chris Buechler over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Confirmed
- Assignee changed from Chris Buechler to Steve Beaver
- Target version set to 2.3
- Affected Version set to 2.3
Access issue because of DNS rebinding not being excluded for domain on Steve's end, discussed elsewhere and he's in now.