system_advanced_*.php don't work
1) config changes made on system_advanced_firewall.php, system_advanced_misc.php and system_advanced_notifications.php to at least most fields (haven't tried all) don't save. I think same on system_advanced_admin.php, though that one's covered elsewhere.
2) on system_advanced_misc.php, can't choose nothing (the default) for "Cryptographic Hardware"
3) system_advanced_sysctl.php, can't add entries or edit existing ones. Save button does nothing.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Assigned
All of the form elements were created with new (and incorrect) element names. e.g.: webgui-redirect instead of disablehttpredirect. AMybe these were placeholder for work that was not finished?
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Steve Beaver to Chris Buechler
All element names on all advanced pages have been corrected to replace hte placeholders(?) with the proper config system names.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
much of that's fixed, I opened separate tickets on the outstanding issues
Also available in: Atom