missing easy rule and DNS icons on diag_logs_filter.php
where the icons used to be there are just small blue rectangles
#1 Updated by Steve Beaver about 5 years ago
- File pfSense_localdomain_-_Status__System_logs__Firewall.jpg pfSense_localdomain_-_Status__System_logs__Firewall.jpg added
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Steve Beaver to Chris Buechler
Think this may be browser related and your browser doesn't understand that glyph-icon.
Please confirm by trying Firefox and comparing it with attached image.
I can change to a more browser friendly icon set.
#2 Updated by Chris Buechler about 5 years ago
- File Selection_015.png Selection_015.png added
- File Selection_016.png Selection_016.png added
- Status changed from Feedback to Confirmed
- Assignee changed from Chris Buechler to Steve Beaver
Yeah that's it. That's not very compatible cross-platform. Chrome on Linux and Windows (at a minimum) shows like the attached 016. Firefox on latest Ubuntu Linux shows like 015. Opera is similar to Chrome. Only thing I see where it works as designed is Firefox and IE on Windows and Firefox on OS X. We have double the percentage of Linux users (10+%) as IE users (~5%) on our sites, and Chrome is the #1 browser of our website visitors by a long shot (55%, Firefox second at 25%). Linux is a couple percentage points more popular than OS X. As is, this is broken for about 80% of the combinations of OS and browser that visit our forum.
Need something that works with all the major browsers, on Windows, Linux and OS X.