vpn_ipsec_phase2.php doesn't allow 32 as mask
0 is a needed option in the network mask fields on vpn_ipsec_phase2.php
Provided new method addVPNMask() that creates a mask selector including '0'
#3 Updated by Chris Buechler almost 5 years ago
- Subject changed from vpn_ipsec_phase2.php doesn't allow 0 as mask to vpn_ipsec_phase2.php doesn't allow 32 as mask
- Status changed from Feedback to Confirmed
- Assignee changed from Jim Pingle to Steve Beaver
0 is fine now, but 32 has now gone missing. Now 0-31, should be 0-32.
#4 Updated by Steve Beaver almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Steve Beaver to Chris Buechler