System->advanced->Settings cannot save alternate URL
The functionality of system->firmware->Updater Settings->Base URL has been changed. It now displays the URL associated with the choice you make in "Default Auto Update URLs", which is OK, but I think it should be read only unless you check the "Unofficial" checkbox, at which time it should become an editable field that is saved on POST.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee changed from Steve Beaver to Chris Buechler
- % Done changed from 100 to 0
Functionality changed per description.
Chris, would you please verify this functionality is acceptable?
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
this is fine now. The functionality in general needs work as the alternate URL is no longer applicable, but that's separate. opened #5335 for that
Also available in: Atom