services_dhcpv6.php - DHCPv6 Server PD Range To/From: Form IDs != $_POST IDs
In "DHCPv6 Server / DHCPv6 Options" PD Range To/From differs.
Form IDs != $_POST IDs
"Form_Input('prefix_from', ..." does not work well with $_POST['prefixrange_from']
Likewise for prefix_to != prefixrange_to
This is easy to fix.
Rename prefix_from and prefix_to to prefixrange_from and prefixrange_to.
(Remember there are 2x occurences of prefix_from/prefix_to)
- Subject changed from DHCPv6 Server PD Range To/From: Form IDs != $_POST IDs to services_dhcpv6.php - DHCPv6 Server PD Range To/From: Form IDs != $_POST IDs
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Steve Beaver
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Steve Beaver to Anders Lind
Fixed as suggested. Thanks!
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom